Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And then there was three

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Not yet. Saw Faust about 15 years ago in a venue in north wales and they nearly burned the venue down. A very apt booking for the pyromanical town of Lewes.

Thinking about things, I haven't got those tickets yet as they don't go on sale until 9am, but will be down Resident way for their opening. I've never seen Faust, but am looking forward to Richard Dawson even more. A friend of mine who I really trust says he's one of the best performers he's ever seen and, if I recall correctly, @springhallconvert said the two best gigs he saw in 2015 were by Richard Dawson.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Thinking about things, I haven't got those tickets yet as they don't go on sale until 9am, but will be down Resident way for their opening. I've never seen Faust, but am looking forward to Richard Dawson even more. A friend of mine who I really trust says he's one of the best performers he's ever seen and, if I recall correctly, @springhallconvert said the two best gigs he saw in 2015 were by Richard Dawson.

Don't know a great deal about Richard Dawson so will need to check out his work. Faust will be an interesting mix of noise, percussion, live painting and fire. There are loads of gigs coming up over the next few months.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Don't know a great deal about Richard Dawson so will need to check out his work. Faust will be an interesting mix of noise, percussion, live painting and fire. There are loads of gigs coming up over the next few months.

Yup. And I'm going to many of them. Still haven't got a ticket for Zu, but will probably grab some. Trust my friend and SHC, and just buy Richard Dawson tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here