Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flasks banned from the Amex

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well I take a flask and you'll know me from the much loved fans forum, North Stand Chat. Super Steve Earle Jr takes one too, mind you he has a different moniker on NSC, so you may not know him so well:)

Will you be taking yours tomorrow night? I thought the ban started from the Fulham game

Irritatingly I can't go, so I may have a flask of coffee at home in memory of flasks shared with my family over the years.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
We have over 1,800 posts on the subject of 'hot food and drink, including flasks, can not be taken into the 1901'.
Really???

:ffsparr:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We have over 1,800 posts on the subject of 'hot food and drink, including flasks, can not be taken into the 1901'.
Really???

:ffsparr:

No, it's on a thread about flasks not being allowed anywhere in the stadium. No food or drink in a restaurant has clear, understandable logic to it. Flasks not being allowed in a football ground does not.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I take a flask and you'll know me from the much loved fans forum, North Stand Chat. Super Steve Earle Jr takes one too, mind you he has a different moniker on NSC, so you may not know him so well:)

"Well I take a flask" isn't an indication of its popularity. It's an indication that you take a flask.

That massively embarassing 38 degrees petition has 127 signatures at the time of writing. We sell 30,500 tickets per home game. That's a proportion of 0.004 as a decimal or less than half of one percent. You need to get a bit of flask activism going if you believe you've got the numbers. But every indication is that this is a storm in a well heated teacup.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
"Well I take a flask" isn't an indication of its popularity. It's an indication that you take a flask.

That massively embarassing 38 degrees petition has 127 signatures at the time of writing. We sell 30,500 tickets per home game. That's a proportion of 0.004 as a decimal or less than half of one percent. You need to get a bit of flask activism going if you believe you've got the numbers. But every indication is that this is a storm in a well heated teacup.

Amazingly, some of the flask carrying Brighton fans aren't on Facebook. Some don't even use the internet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Amazingly, some of the flask carrying Brighton fans aren't on Facebook. Some don't even use the internet.

38 degrees and Facebook aren't the same thing. What's stopping you printing out the petition and getting them to sign in ink? You should get it up to 150 signatures lickity split.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Why should I?

Unless you think it's going to change what is obviously a security based decision in favour of 0.005% of people having a cheap cuppa, you shouldn't. But then why are you disputing my posts and carrying on one of the worst threads in NSC's history?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here