Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are there any photos on this thread still of the lads involved and the altercation? I want to see them :)

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Sod safe standing it should be laptop chargers costa at half time and sit on your hands until you cheer of the winners no matter who they are because we are all winners. Then off home in the electric car see your partner (can't say wife or girlfriend it's insensitive). Anyway I hope Dolly improves he tried ever so hard but was a teeny bit bad.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Are there any photos on this thread still of the lads involved and the altercation? I want to see them :)

monty-python-008.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of them is me. ( having the problem with posting, that is )
Curious reason as you put it is that a member of my family is in the photo posted, another posted photo has been deleted by the OP.
My family member was not involved in any spitting and says he didn't see any spitting.

Point is the photo on this thread is taken in a pub of a group of Albion fans, it's unfair to point the finger at some lads in the photo that may have not been involved in anything mentioned in the opening post.

I'm not excusing any for bad behaviour, but there is a difference between being drunk, loud and annoying, and being accused of spitting at a fellow Albion fan.

I would not be happy if my family member was spitting.

I have now seen another crowd photo of who I'm told is the OP, he is arguing at half time with some lads behind him.
These lads are younger than my family member who is not arguing with the OP or standing behind him.

I think you should have declared a family interest when you started posting on this thread. Not having done so devalues your previous apparent opinions, especially those critical of the OP.

By the sound of it one or two in this group, maybe only one, has pushed the boat out too far. Maybe not all the group realise this. There are some very fresh faces in those photos. Young and naive. Maybe some of them would be shocked and disappointed if they knew one of their group liked to physically intimidate random peope at the football by 'accidentally' bumping them? Or 'accidentally' spitting.

You don't need to come on NSC and build a case for your relative. If anything it has simply prolonged the agony and kept the thread rolling. [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] has posted enough on here to make it quite clear the situation and its context.

And I say that having crossed swords with the OP in the past - I'm not 'sticking up for a mate or relative'......

You sound like a decent bloke....:shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Even if they are lying or are not exactly sure of what went on themselves? ( the OP I mean )

In several posts, now, you accuse the OP of changing his story. :nono::facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think you should have declared a family interest when you started posting on this thread. Not having done so devalues your previous apparent opinions, especially those critical of the OP.

By the sound of it one or two in this group, maybe only one, has pushed the boat out too far. Maybe not all the group realise this. There are some very fresh faces in those photos. Young and naive. Maybe some of them would be shocked and disappointed if they knew one of their group liked to physically intimidate random peope at the football by 'accidentally' bumping them? Or 'accidentally' spitting.

You don't need to come on NSC and build a case for your relative. If anything it has simply prolonged the agony and kept the thread rolling. [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] has posted enough on here to make it quite clear the situation and its context.

And I say that having crossed swords with the OP in the past - I'm not 'sticking up for a mate or relative'......

You sound like a decent bloke....:shrug:

When I first started posting on this thread it was jokes etc, so let's not confuse that point.

Then I saw the photos, but I had not spoken to my relative to find out his side.
I then tried to put on here what my relative has told me.
I think I have pointed out many times on this thread that some fans in the photo may get accused of doing something wrong when they didn't. Just because they were photographed in Watford in a pub.
Not sure anyone has bumped into anyone, accidently or not, I haven't seen that mentioned.

I am a decent bloke :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We do have some proper dribbling fannies in our support.

Stop showboating. By your own admission (your NSC 'location') you wouldn't be of sufficient physical health to confront a group of 8 fit young blokes. This isn't about machismo. And according to this thread at least two posters have previously punched more than one of these boys in the face at the football. Even if this is your solution it clearly has no long term effect. And as a solution it isn't remotely appropriate. And your analogy is misogenistic. Apart from that - top post :thumbsup:

#bantz

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You have already got confused with a point I made earlier in this thread Harry.
Do you want me to go back and point out where the OP changed his story? It's all there my friend.

pm me. I think we are in danger of boring everyone else to death. But....don't nit pick.....the OP knows he was shoved and prodded and what the 'game' was. He has been told he was spat at. He has identified the 'gang' plus or minus whoever wasn't there that day. Anything else is icing on the turd. And he has had his afternoon ****ed about. Nobody has to put up with that, and plenty have posted they don't go away anymore because of. So please no 'you can't know for sure if Brexit will be detrimental to the UK' style arguments :wink::thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
pm me. I think we are in danger of boring everyone else to death. But....don't nit pick.....the OP knows he was shoved and prodded and what the 'game' was. He has been told he was spat at. He has identified the 'gang' plus or minus whoever wasn't there that day. Anything else is icing on the turd. And he has had his afternoon ****ed about. Nobody has to put up with that, and plenty have posted they don't go away anymore because of. So please no 'you can't know for sure if Brexit will be detrimental to the UK' style arguments :wink::thumbsup:

Shoved and prodded now? That also hasn't been mentioned for the record.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sod safe standing it should be laptop chargers costa at half time and sit on your hands until you cheer of the winners no matter who they are because we are all winners. Then off home in the electric car see your partner (can't say wife or girlfriend it's insensitive). Anyway I hope Dolly improves he tried ever so hard but was a teeny bit bad.

What gets me is snowflakes whinging about saliva landing on them. In the good old days, no one complained.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Your dissection from the sofa of the facts and events, is laughable. Family bias, makes it entirely useless.

Leave the process to those who were there FIRST HAND and Paul Barber's enquiries.

I was stood, literally, right next to them. I haven’t seen the crowd pics but if this group are captured I’ll be in the pic.

Acting like tits ? [emoji736]
Slagging off our players ? [emoji736] I did a fair bit of that myself, so shoot me now........I may not have been quite so voluable
Probably had one more beer than they could handle ? [emoji736]
Annoyed the group in front with some (most likely) accidental bumping? [emoji736]
Spitting ? Not that I saw - in 2 hours I did not see any spitting
Anything unusual for an away game ? No
Would their behaviour have led me to have a word with them if I was sat in front on them with my wife/kids ? [emoji736]

They showed a lack of consideration for fellow fans, that’s all. A quiet word is probably needed. If we had a decent way of allocating seating this wouldn’t be even a discussion.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was stood, literally, right next to them. I haven’t seen the crowd pics but if this group are captured I’ll be in the pic.

Acting like tits ? [emoji736]
Slagging off our players ? [emoji736] I did a fair bit of that myself, so shoot me now........I may not have been quite so voluable
Probably had one more beer than they could handle ? [emoji736]
Annoyed the group in front with some (most likely) accidental bumping? [emoji736]
Spitting ? Not that I saw - in 2 hours I did not see any spitting
Anything unusual for an away game ? No
Would their behaviour have led me to have a word with them if I was sat in front on them with my wife/kids ? [emoji736]

They showed a lack of consideration for fellow fans, that’s all. A quiet word is probably needed. If we had a decent way of allocating seating this wouldn’t be even a discussion.

Cleared up at last then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here