Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

visiting fuengirola

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A propos nothing, had a 'disagreement' in the early 90s down in the Kings Club with Crumplin. Went up to my girlfriend and said what are you doing with that idiot, could do better with me as I'm a footballer.
Couldn't really disagree with him though tbf.

Did he show her his impressive tackle?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I know exactly what the post was. I read it at the time. I can honestly say I wasn't offended then and I'm not now. Was it ill-judged? Yes. Was I offended? Did it cause me offence? Of course not.

As a point of order, the infraction wasn't for wishing someone's child to be a victim of a paedophile, it was for saying 'don't knock the Daily Mail'.

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Wife and I are there for a week and yesterday saught out The Carousel bar which it was said on here Johnny Crumplin owns but it looks to be shut down so probably doesnt own it now. Too early to be closed for the winter I would think. This is just to save anybody wasting time seeking it out if visiting.

Think I'll stick with Marbella...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Do you mean Cabopino between Calahonda & Marbella? Been there several times in last few years. Lovely beach and great for kids.

Yes I do. We stayed in villa over the other side of the road overlooking the golf course.
Loved the square with the BBQ restaurant (fabulous huge steaks) and the orange or lemon tree bar.
Nice beach and some great restaurants round the little harbour (very good paella)
I would like to stay next time in the hotel that is set back from the harbour.
There was even some very fit naked girls on beach.
And only 15 mins to Marbs and Porto Banus.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Fantastic, better book a flight now to try out an English bar in Spain. Thank you x

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Yes I do. We stayed in villa over the other side of the road overlooking the golf course.
Loved the square with the BBQ restaurant (fabulous huge steaks) and the orange or lemon tree bar.
Nice beach and some great restaurants round the little harbour (very good paella)
I would like to stay next time in the hotel that is set back from the harbour.
There was even some very fit naked girls on beach.
And only 15 mins to Marbs and Porto Banus.

'Marbs'?! Really??!!! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here