Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative to KFC, to eat in.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Given the weather is great I would recommend what I call a Vikki Park Picnic (after Victoria Park in Hackney)

Its far easier to organise than a regular picnic. Leave the house with a blanket, buy a massive bucket of chicken, but some ice cold tinnies, have a picnic. The blanket is of course optional but it will make it more of an occassion.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, decision made. I will report back.
Given the weather is great I would recommend what I call a Vikki Park Picnic (after Victoria Park in Hackney)
I like the idea, but it's not warm enough this evening. Definite plan for the day/summer though.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Days?

Chicken options for the kids.
Curry/Chinese/Sushi if anyboy in the party wants something different.
Pretty cheap.
Eat all you want.

:shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Result. Thanks for the recommendation, just what we were after.
It's where we normally go on the odd occasion we go to Gun Wharf Quay.

There's some great colouring in to do, enjoy!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't be such a bloody snob!
Can't help it :( Are you never in need of somewhere slightly nicer - perhaps on your anniversary?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Take them for an Italian or Spanish or Mexican or American or Turkish or any number of the thousands of amazing places to dine in Brighton. Fried chicken is for Hollister wearing, V necked douchebag white kids who like to think they are street. Failing that give them a bucket of chicken and make them happy?

Wow! And there was me thinking fried chicken just tasted incredibly nice!

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
Take them for an Italian or Spanish or Mexican or American or Turkish or any number of the thousands of amazing places to dine in Brighton. Fried chicken is for Hollister wearing, V necked douchebag white kids who like to think they are street. Failing that give them a bucket of chicken and make them happy?

:)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
RFC on North Road - you can eat it at the side counter... a good day out for everyone!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here