Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Proud

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US you do go into raptures over nothing yes it was an improvement but nothing to go into raptures over and certainly not a performance to be proud of.

I told you before. I don't believe in the rapture, I think it is unlikely to happen that I will be summoned to heaven and as I am an atheist even more unlikely

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I am PROUD of BHAFC tonight. Yes we lost 4 0 but we gave it one hell of a go. 2 STONEWALL penalties and hit the post. Chelsea FC are at a completely different level to us with some of the best players in the World.

Their second goal was the best team goal I think I have ever seen watching my team for 43 years. Hazard is a fantastic player. Sometimes you have to take it on the chin. 4 0 flattered them but after 2 0 down after 6 minutes we stuck to it.

Schelotto was bloody superb. Down but not out. It will be a hell of an ask to stay up now is my opinion but as long as we give all, as a fan I will be happy

Listened on 5Live while at work and David Pleat was very complimentary about our play despite the scoreline. Uncle , have you EVER had so many thumbs up for a post ? :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Listened on 5Live while at work and David Pleat was very complimentary about our play despite the scoreline. Uncle , have you EVER had so many thumbs up for a post ? :bowdown:

No, lol

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
I cannot believe people suggesting Kayal for possibly our POTS so far Stephens. Granted he puts in a lot of effort but achieves very little. Our problem at the moment is that teams are exposing our 2 CBs as being gutsy players but with little ability as opposed to the early part of the season when they were winning everything teams are now playing on their weaknesses.

Stephens was shocking today, wants to long on the ball and makes to many mistakes then gives fouls away in dangerous areas, he needs a spell on the bench alongside Duffy

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
From 10 minutes in to the 80th minute we matched one of the best club teams in Europe, let alone the country.

Yes we got spanked but there's a lot of positives.

Not one single bounce, deflection,decision, or strand of luck went our way. A recurring theme maybe.

we should survive, if we don't', and hang on to the core of our squad, we'll be back up by Christmas.

I thought the formation change and shuffle today was a good thing.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I cannot believe people suggesting Kayal for possibly our POTS so far Stephens. Granted he puts in a lot of effort but achieves very little. Our problem at the moment is that teams are exposing our 2 CBs as being gutsy players but with little ability as opposed to the early part of the season when they were winning everything teams are now playing on their weaknesses.

no ways BG, Ryan is our player of the season

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we go down or stay up I will be behind my side 110% I will stick with them through thick and thin as I have for 43 years now. I hope Brighton and Hove Albion FC can stay up but if they don't they can be assured of my full support FOREVER. I am a lifer

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
The big positive for me today was it felt like we showed no fear or too much respect for the opposition. Apart from maybe United away we have seemed in awe of the big 6. I felt today we shed that inhibition and will go into the remaining fixtures like a team that believe they belong in this division. That may seem strange considering we took a bit of a beating but I think this could be the turning point in our season.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Stephens was shocking today, wants to long on the ball and makes to many mistakes then gives fouls away in dangerous areas, he needs a spell on the bench alongside Duffy

Stephens is shocking most day’s! Passing is woeful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I am PROUD of BHAFC tonight. Yes we lost 4 0 but we gave it one hell of a go. 2 STONEWALL penalties and hit the post. Chelsea FC are at a completely different level to us with some of the best players in the World.

Their second goal was the best team goal I think I have ever seen watching my team for 43 years. Hazard is a fantastic player. Sometimes you have to take it on the chin. 4 0 flattered them but after 2 0 down after 6 minutes we stuck to it.

Schelotto was bloody superb. Down but not out. It will be a hell of an ask to stay up now is my opinion but as long as we give all, as a fan I will be happy

Really raised your posting game recently US, another top one :thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
This is how I see it. I was totally deflated (and angry) after that limp display last weekend. Today we gave it a good go but came up short. If we could only go for it at 0-0 rather than wait for 0-2 it would be wonderful

Didn't wait for 0-2, got there almost immediately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here