Millwall(hopefully)

Fulham

Villa

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I haven't been to St James Park since 1979 so looking forward to that. Villa will be good provided it isn't half empty. What is the betting one or both will be midweek.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I haven't been to St James Park since 1979 so looking forward to that. Villa will be good provided it isn't half empty. What is the betting one or both will be midweek.

Or 12.30 on a Saturday.

Norwich, new look and completed Bristol City, Villa Park are mine.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Burton. Mainly because I have absolutely no idea where it is. Is it near Manchester, Stoke, Nottingham....?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpeg

I posted this on another thread last week, personally apart from missing out on playing the top 6 next season I find the away games in the championship more attractive than most of the prem games
Yes we all wanna get there one day but the championship is good fun

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Managed a pathetic four last season, three in London and Boro. Likely be much of the same next season with family and demands of Saturday morning football coaching.

I've actually been to Newcastle before, when the away end was terracing behind the goal (but not 1979) and it was a cracking day out back then. God knows what they charge to sit in the upper stratosphere these days there.

The ones I'll likely get a pass for will be three or four of the London ones depending on Christmas, Sky and Millwall coming up and the last away of the season. If I can swing a midweek trip without the kids somewhere filthy with good pubs all the better,

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Burton (terracing - doubt I'll get tickets for it though considering how tiny the ground is)
Derby
Brentford (terracing)

First two my neck of the woods in the Midlands, Brentford one I've always wanted to do. Would have said Forest as I'd looked forward to it for about 8 months last season until Sky decided to move it to Monday night. But then I remembered how awful the stewards are and got less excited. I'll probs still go though.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
With Hughton going back to Newcastle where he won the championship before I suspect this will be high on sky's list of games to show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here