Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Gee, I wonder if Tony and the recruitment team thought about that before they spunked millions of pounds. Let's hope he comes with a money back guarantee eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm not sure the club can do right in some people's eyes.

The club wouldn't have spent this money without doing some extensive research on the young lad, sadly the transfer market has become hugely inflated over the past few months and reality is the club have probably spent over what they expected for him, but he's young, he's scored goals on a regular basis and without question has a huge amount of potential, wages will be sensible and he gives us another dimension up front in terms or height and pace combined.

I'm excited and pleased the club have taken this approach, I'd rather him than some other the other names banded about over the summer (Austin, Negredo, Long, Wood) who I can guarantee would have been at least double the wages we are paying.

I recall some people questioning the arrival of Knockeart, Duffy and even Murray, all players which have proved to be astute signings for the club, hopefully this addition will be no different.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm not sure the club can do right in some people's eyes.

The club wouldn't have spent this money without doing some extensive research on the young lad, sadly the transfer market has become hugely inflated over the past few months and reality is the club have probably spent over what they expected for him, but he's young, he's scored goals on a regular basis and without question has a huge amount of potential, wages will be sensible and he gives us another dimension up front in terms or height and pace combined.

I'm excited and pleased the club have taken this approach, I'd rather him than some other the other names banded about over the summer (Austin, Negredo, Long, Wood) who I can guarantee would have been at least double the wages we are paying.

I recall some people questioning the arrival of Knockeart, Duffy and even Murray, all players which have proved to be astute signings for the club, hopefully this addition will be no different.

:thumbsup:.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I fully realize and was just hinting that there was as much chance of Southend or Exeter doing it as Norwich.

A diversion to this airport is far more likely than your suggestions given more recent events....

019242.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Doesn't strike me as a chairman who panics wouldn't you say? Oh hang on you've said he does :moo:

I'm not sure a button that was pressed sometime in the first week of August can be the panic button.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Am very pleased with this signing. A big well done to the club for getting the deal over the line. It's looking as if we could have quite a pacey front line at this rate, which can only be a good thing given how our first two games panned out. One more striker to go please, and perhaps a midfielder too, and I'll be a happy chappy.

Blimey Zeb ....if you are happy must be a great signing :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here