NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Is it chucking out time already ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Special deal on Skol lager at Tesco Express earlier?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Although, to be fair, I agree. We are going up. :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
So with all due respect to you betwetters.

Bollox :albion2:

Yeah!

All this 'we are worse than we were last year' bollocks actually makes me angry.

Get a ****ing grip people.

We're on our way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
We are though, aren't we ?
Leeds, they can **** off,
Huddersfield and the half Klopp, they can **** off too.
Tinpot Reading and their apathetic, lacklustre knobheads, they can **** off.
Sheffield poxy Wednesday, massive or not, balls to them, they can eat their own shit.

Yes I've had a wee sherbet but, if you think we aren't going up, you can kiss my shiny metal arse.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
We are though, aren't we ?
Leeds, they can **** off,
Huddersfield and the half Klopp, they can **** off too.
Tinpot Reading and their apathetic, lacklustre knobheads, they can **** off.
Sheffield poxy Wednesday, massive or not, balls to them, they can eat their own shit.

Yes I've had a wee sherbet but, if you think we aren't going up, you can kiss my shiny metal arse.

Beautiful - very poetic.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
All this talk of bedwetters has hit home hard. For the last 3 weeks, I've wet the bed twice a night. Sadly, it's destroying my bed sheets. What's weird about all this is I actually think Brighton are going to get automatics. I'm also feeling a lot more relaxed about this season than last. But yet, I'm very much a bedwetter.

I'm starting to realise and believe that I am the living proof that the term bedwetter is actually very discriminative to many people out there including myself. Maybe this is my purpose in life. Time someone takes on the term bedwetters with some dark realities behind this thrown about saying.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All this talk of bedwetters has hit home hard. For the last 3 weeks, I've wet the bed twice a night. Sadly, it's destroying my bed sheets. What's weird about all this is I actually think Brighton are going to get automatics. I'm also feeling a lot more relaxed about this season than last. But yet, I'm very much a bedwetter.

I'm starting to realise and believe that I am the living proof that the term bedwetter is actually very discriminative to many people out there including myself. Maybe this is my purpose in life. Time someone takes on the term bedwetters with some dark realities behind this thrown about saying.

Maybe you should reclaim the name like the people in this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here