Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex purchase history

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
My main whinge is over many years been going to brighton away games and club have records of this. Last season went to 13 away games. But because I haven't been a home game then obviously am a Southampton fan trying to sneak in. That is what this Amex purchase history implies. It makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
In the good old days you could just rock up to the ground a minute before kick-off with £3 cash, hand it over, squeeze through a tiny turnstile, and you were in. Plenty of space to wander round in and no questions asked.

Ticket, what ticket? Internet purchase history - pah!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My main whinge is over many years been going to brighton away games and club have records of this. Last season went to 13 away games. But because I haven't been a home game then obviously am a Southampton fan trying to sneak in. That is what this Amex purchase history implies. It makes no sense.

How did you buy away tickets without a fan number?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
. Do agree people who have lost out are those that have moved up north and got there albion fix by going to a lot of away games for years. Very difficult for club with home games selling out every game for first time ever and also away games. Interesting to know how far clubs purchasing history goes back.Dont know what answer is but would hope for Southampton game if somebody on here cant go hope they would offer to you. Think there is a tickets wanted section on NSC

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Planned on doing that today. Cheers

I am sure you know this and I don’t want to sound patronising but PLEASE make sure you keep calm, be nice and explain exactly what the situation is and I'm pretty sure they will sort something out. If the person on the phone takes the "computer says no" attitude, again calmly ask, if they can’t do something can you please speak to a supervisor or manager. Don't get angry at them it will get you nowhere, stay calm and courteous at all times. If they can help I am sure they will.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
No he isn't. And think I will do just that.

Young Seagulls is really worth doing. My boys' welcome packs came this week and they were absolutely chuffed! Came as a complete surprise to them and has only reinforced their love of the club.

Mind you, my Bronze membership tin hasn't arrived yet - BARBER OUT.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I am sure you know this and I don’t want to sound patronising but PLEASE make sure you keep calm, be nice and explain exactly what the situation is and I'm pretty sure they will sort something out. If the person on the phone takes the "computer says no" attitude, again calmly ask, if they can’t do something can you please speak to a supervisor or manager. Don't get angry at them it will get you nowhere, stay calm and courteous at all times. If they can help I am sure they will.
Always ☺

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Young Seagulls is really worth doing. My boys' welcome packs came this week and they were absolutely chuffed! Came as a complete surprise to them and has only reinforced their love of the club.

Joined my boys up when they were born, (4 and 7 now) and they love the birthday cards and bits that get sent. Another lovely thing this club does.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If nothing else works , you can pm me your names and addresses and i will add you to my F&F list , the mates i have on it at the moment have all now got season tickets , plus i don't like them very much anyway especially you Max :wave:, obviously to do this is you will have to transfer me the cost of the tickets you want via paypal in advance of the game and i will pop them off in the post to you , easy peasy .

I would just pay for them for you but i'm saving up to pay for my next game myself , should have enough saved by April ! .

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
In the good old days you could just rock up to the ground a minute before kick-off with £3 cash, hand it over, squeeze through a tiny turnstile, and you were in. Plenty of space to wander round in and no questions asked.

Ticket, what ticket? Internet purchase history - pah!!!!!

Internet purchase history. What's the internet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here