is the banning of ernest correct

• yes

Votes: 95 72.0%
  • no

Votes: 37 28.0%

• Total voters

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
You would have all been very proud of me as the Prime Minister caught the same train as me to day on his way to Rochester.

Shows what a dimwit Cameron is. You were going to Margit. I will probably be banned for putting down the Tories by Bozzas militia: Heavy Hands Kray, Goldstone Raper , High Tony and other fighters refusing freedom of speech on a football fan's forum.

By football fan I mean Lord Bozza, of course.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shows what a dimwit Cameron is. You were going to Margit. I will probably be banned for putting down the Tories by Bozzas militia: Heavy Hands Kray, Goldstone Raper , High Tony and other fighters refusing freedom of speech on a football fan's forum.

Why is he a dimwit for travelling on a train, 1st class naturally

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

You'd do well to find an occasion where I've taken issue with someone for putting down the Tories...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You'd do well to find an occasion where I've taken issue with someone for putting down the Tories...

..and me.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How would you feel if someone posted an allegation about you which was not true ?
No, hang on .... I think I know the answer .... I'd scream for a policeman and then threaten action in the Small Claims Court ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'll try to explain: the mods very rarely get involved where a post is "just" tasteless. The only time they seem to is if multiple people report it and where just about every post in a thread after the tasteless post which comments on it is negative. They might act then if they think that the community as a whole wants to see the poster reprimanded.

Mods do act unilaterally, inter alia, where the post contains illegality (eg racism), where it may result in libel action against the site &/or owner and where there is a significant chance that a post may upset Google enough to withdraw the great bulk of the site's revenue (principally swearing, or the overly clumsy avoidance of the filter, and photos which overly sexualise the subject).

Speaking personally, I would not have posted the image you refer to in a million years, and thought it inappropriate. But that's a personal opinion. Given that you were (and remain, three months later) the only poster to complain about it, and also given it wasn't illegal, didn't cross the boundaries of what we know will upset Google and didn't involve swearing, if I had done something about it, it would simply have been because of my personal sensibilities, which would, imo, have been inappropriate.

Thankyou for such a lengthy and clear explanation. I appreciate the time you have taken on this matter....and that it is done voluntarily.

I am also pleased that you are wholly in agreement that the posting of the photograph was disgusting...(moderator speak;..."inappropriate").

In conclusion from your reply I can quite clearly see, that collectively the Moderators do not appear to have an ethical moral code when judging reported posts, but are driven by the fear of money....(i.e. Lost revenue from google should the unthinkable happen and a pair of mammary glands are shown, or a potentially libel post on this universally known forum, read by billions).

Perhaps a reminder to posters as a 'Sticky'...message to posters...."when reporting a post , please remember we only care about money...not morals."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thankyou for such a lengthy and clear explanation. I appreciate the time you have taken on this matter....and that it is done voluntarily.

I am also pleased that you are wholly in agreement that the posting of the photograph was disgusting...(moderator speak;..."inappropriate").

In conclusion from your reply I can quite clearly see, that collectively the Moderators do not appear to have an ethical moral code when judging reported posts, but are driven by the fear of money....(i.e. Lost revenue from google should the unthinkable happen and a pair of mammary glands are shown, or a potentially libel post on this universally known forum, read by billions).

Perhaps a reminder to posters as a 'Sticky'...message to posters...."when reporting a post , please remember we only care about money...not morals."

I really don't know why you use this site. Your near-constant sniping and wildly inaccurate and inflammatory accusations are both curious and outrageous.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm hurt by that, deeply, I care passionately about mammary glands.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In conclusion from your reply I can quite clearly see, that collectively the Moderators do not appear to have an ethical moral code when judging reported posts

There's an element of truth in this part of your post - there is no 'collective moral code'. These things are always subjective, and different moderators will see some things ethically / morally different from others.

but are driven by the fear of money....(i.e. Lost revenue from google should the unthinkable happen and a pair of mammary glands are shown, or a potentially libel post on this universally known forum, read by billions).

But this part is an absolute nonsense. Why would a group of people who are all unpaid volunteers, do what they do, driven only by thoughts of income to the site? A site which on the occassions it runs at a small profit, gives those profits (thousands per year) away to local charities.

As [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] asks - why are you even here, if you have such a cynical view of the site, its owner, its moderators, and its ethos?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

Wow - what a twatish post ! So, if the Google money is stopped, will YOU fund the hosting fees etc - they probably come to a few thousand pounds a year ? A yes or a no will suffice.

PS - I'm not a Mod.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Are you a ROCKER?

I do indeed like to get my ROCKS off. I even remember doing so in your neck of the woods in Manchester. A certain establishment that you paid a tenner to get in and it gave you a voucher to get 'services' for free. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place though.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

:lolol:

Oh, you're serious. Oh well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think tonight [MENTION=4790]cjd[/MENTION] is going to give NSC a miss and instead go down the pub, imagine the scene....

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I'm hurt by that, deeply, I care passionately about mammary glands.

Well, that has been a shock....I would never have guessed.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

(PS: Is it possible to have a quiet word with Bozza....? I,m quite sure that if I just say "hello" I,ll get another major infraction .)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here