Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23's v Blackburn, Amex on Monday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have some sympathy with the club if it is not directly within their control, but I hope the club gives the offending party hell. I'm going to have to work this afternoon at this rate: :angry:

I’m assured they will if they are at fault as appears likely.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just get this :

3150a481fd727811a533e5dd9ead21db.jpg

Same as what I see

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Doesn’t work on ipad. Log out, download the ‘Albion’ app and log on to that......it works

Really? I've just logged in to Seagulls TV on the app on my iPhone, and although I can watch other videos (such as the Everton highlights), for the "Live" broadcast (which is where I assume the game is being shown) it tells me I need a "premium subscription". :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Really? I've just logged in to Seagulls TV on the app on my iPhone, and although I can watch other videos (such as the Everton highlights), for the "Live" broadcast (which is where I assume the game is being shown) it tells me I need a "premium subscription". :shrug:

Working for me via the app on Ipad now......and yes it’s the ‘live’ option on the Seagulls TV page.

HT now.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Baldock lively but fluffed 1 on 1 with keeper. Kayal calm and efficient but was blowing hard after a sprint in first 10 mins. Jiri involved in a sending off and tried to score from a corner just before ht whistle. Krul should be third choice keeper not second. At this point expecting Hughton to talk about 'game time' and 'vital minutes' rather than 'selection headaches'.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Yes, I got the same as you on the PC, and now the same as you on my iPad.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I decided to give the One Show a miss and come down. Missed the first 30 minutes.

We look like we have some similar issues to the first team. Shot shy a bit.

As Lush says Baldock should have chipped the keeper. At least he hasn’t lost his pace.

Kayal looking industrious. And the 10 Alzate has promise, but little profligate in possession every now and then.

Not sure how we are two down. Krull is better than this I’d imagine. Since I got here he has not been tested.

Shame it was a red card. I’d rather we had an 11v11 test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
I've got the same subscription I always had. Can someone confirm whether or not you DO need a £45 upgrade to watch this game? I've spoken to their chat line and they told me they had reapplied my subscription, logout, login, etc. No change. Still told to choose my subscription.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
iPad app says I need premium subscription, which I have. Tried logging out and back in but no different. ****ing useless thing.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Baldock just missed a sitter. He and Kayal now off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here