Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club statement on the transfer window bingo card

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It's easy to hit the ground running when your first game is away at a Palace side who are competely disorganised. We knew we'd lose against City. Hudds v Newcastle looked very close until Shelvey lost his head, us playing away at a PL winning team is again, a very tough game. You're comparing apples and ruddy oranges.

We've looked better and better as the games have gone by, defending v Watford was good and we were unlucky not to nick at least one goal. Can I have your season ticket please? You clearly don't want it.

Why haven't u already got one . If u haven't bothered before then giving u mine won't make u go will it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
The truth hurts? That the owner should 'move on' because we didn't sign a striker? Christ.

Tony going bit tongue in cheek bud but seriously the last day madness was amateurish at best . Just hope lessons have been learnt and somehow we've still in with a chance come Jan or what a waste it been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
Difficult
Current squad quality
Belief in players at our disposal
Nothing available to improve what we already have
Difficult financial circumstances
January inflated prices
Everyone is searching for that elusive striker
Confidence in Chris and Team to work hard to preserve our Premier League status
Overall financial stability of the club must come first
We know fans will be disappointed

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Patience is what Tony has had, buying the club, building a stadium, building a team, building a training facility, he is in it for the long term and making the club as successful as possible within its means. Another few weeks and months in the overall scheme of things. This is a big set back but you know they will still be on it today, reviewing it and patiently planning for the next window.

Going well so far.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
#notpremierleagueready

never will be unless pay the dollars .

Sad state of football but looks like we don't want to play anymore

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Agents fees and wage demands
Don't like to do business in January
Can't compete with bigger clubs
Won't break our structure
Carlos Kickaball
We don't reveal our transfer targets

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Haven't read the whole thread but have we had "worked hard behind the scenes" and "we had agreed a deal but Burnley came in at the last minute with a deal the player couldn't refuse"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Please refer to comments in past windows re a striker. Basically they don’t exist and our recruitment team only had 9 months to create a cluster list of people guaranteed to say No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here