Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At which stage of grief are you right now?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You can take your positivity and DO ONE! It's over. We're finished. Exsanguine. Condemned. Bereft. Without hope. We merely await the palest of shadows as is our fate...I never should have chosen the Albion, it wasn't my fault, my friends made me do it.

I can sense there is a but.........!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Around 6pm I was naffed off. Now I have reached acceptance and even a little misplaced optimism. Surely if no striker was coming Naylor would have said by now.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Jim White just entered the SSN studio replete with yellow tie and smug grin. Plenty of time.

Postman pat Chewing crayons.

616a8e95aa7baa9069ab7590d4b6f9ff--postman-pat-colouring-pencils.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm so upbeat I have just booked train tickets to Swansea whilst they are still cheap.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm confused. I don't understand how this has happened. I'm wavering between denial, anger and depression.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
could you please, just once, think before you spam yet again? you really don't come across as football savvy and it's just dullsville watching you post over and over and over...etc?

I've never pretended to be football savvy. Use the ignore button if you don't like my posts.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm now at Anger as it starts to dawn on me that the Babacar & Andone deals have collapsed and we'll not be signing anyone else tonight.

1 x Keeper (loan) who will do well to pass the medical
1 x 3rd choice right back

We're not going to score many goals, we're going to do a Boro aren't we?

:annoyed:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I'm pretty chilled, surprisingly.

Still time to go, but if we do only end up with just the Keeper and Defender signings and no Strikers then I think our fate is probably sealed already. Extreme thing to say perhaps but I believe it, even this early in the season, as we simply have nothing up top. But no amount of fretting about is going to change anything so I'll just enjoy the usual roller coaster whatever happens.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Anger.

We've listened to a load of crap from the club about being Premier League ready.

I'm Premier League ready - I forked out for a season ticket. The club haven't kept their part of the bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
could you please, just once, think before you spam yet again? you really don't come across as football savvy and it's just dullsville watching you post over and over and over...etc?

Unbelievably stupid, rude and preposterous post. Who the **** are you - Alex Ferguson?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here