Virgil van Dijk. Not a rumour

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
60M- probably better off taking the money than keeping a sulky, unhappy player.

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
I think you're all missing my point. I swear i can't do no good on this site. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you delete my account please?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you're all missing my point. I swear i can't do no good on this site. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can you delete my account please?

That was a very quick flounce ! Of course you could just not login !

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
For goodness sake stop being a pathetic.weasel

When you post drivel you can expect a bit of harmless criticism. Man up

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we'd signed him for a couple of million four years ago, had four good seasons out of him, and now said he wants to go to Liverpool (or similar massive club) to take his career to the next level, wouldn't that have been fair enough? Especially in view of the £millions profit we'd make.

SteveTheSeagull

Feb 14, 2015
That was a very quick flounce ! Of course you could just not login !

Id rather have my account deleted so i can't be tempted to login. Would be best for all so i don't spread my negative drivel. NSC is better off without me. Can't seem to say anything on here without getting any backlash from people. Just because i share a different opinion about a few things. So id rather be deleted to be honest. Least let me have that dignity.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
If you CAN'T do no good on here, that means you are doing good.

Superb flounce though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Id rather have my account deleted so i can't be tempted to login. Would be best for all so i don't spread my negative drivel. NSC is better off without me. Can't seem to say anything on here without getting any backlash from people. Just because i share a different opinion about a few things. So id rather be deleted to be honest. Least let me have that dignity.

Dignity ?

Read back the utter cringeworthy posts you have made. If you can't see what a tool you look then yes it better to have your account deleted.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Hahahaha funniest post on here today. Melt.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Goodbye cruel site!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here