Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton

I was told about Proctor by a good friend - a late Tory parliamentary candidate - and about Leon Brittan as far back as 1990 (after Proctor's conviction, but before anything was public about Brittan).

With the updates today http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...rity-child-sex-abuse-inquiry?CMP=share_btn_fb I now wonder if my own abuser is among that list of names.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

from STEVE47

I have met Mr Proctor back in summer 1984. I found myself being taken by a person purporting to be a 'Lord Fox' to Victoria Train Station.

Words exchanged and then a few stops via underground to a flat whereby I was offered alcohol to drink.

What happened there after is too personal o mention but and yes this is the but!

If Mr Proctor continues portray his victims as fantasists then I will contact the Police to shed some light on his association with 'Lord Fox' and his 'appetite' for youngsters! I will do so based on the fact that back in 1984 I most certainly was not and never have been a rent boy but was either intoxicated or drugged prior to or during that meeting!

If Mr Proctor wants to challenge me then do so as I am now 47 years old less naive and far more wiser though some 'integrity' on his part could could play a small part in mitigation!

If the Police are intent on solving this case then 'Lord Fox' no real Lord but a person who purports to be a Lord- is the very person you should be questioning also!

So there is no doubt- anyone legally 'titled' Lord Fox is not connected to this investigation-that I am sure of!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't believe this is about politicians or celebrities (at least as abusers, the victim appears to have a certain level of fame and some famous friends), but it is interesting and this seems the most appropriate thread to post the link.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...the-law-can-punish-the-innocent-10273617.html

It's about pianist James Rhodes attempts to write a book about his abuse. His ex-wife tried to stop him releasing the book, and a recent injunction was lifted by the supreme court and this is his side of the story of attempts to silence him again.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I don't believe this is about politicians or celebrities (at least as abusers, the victim appears to have a certain level of fame and some famous friends), but it is interesting and this seems the most appropriate thread to post the link.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...the-law-can-punish-the-innocent-10273617.html

It's about pianist James Rhodes attempts to write a book about his abuse. His ex-wife tried to stop him releasing the book, and a recent injunction was lifted by the supreme court and this is his side of the story of attempts to silence him again.

That is one hell of a read.

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Kitty is not going to Wimbledon this year?.

If you had nothing to hide would you not be upfront about the situation.?.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kitty is not going to Wimbledon this year?.

If you had nothing to hide would you not be upfront about the situation.?.

Assuming that you are talking of Cliff Richard could it not be that he doesnt want or need the hassle that he will get from press etc. He has visited England recently according to the press, so can be no worry about possible arrest.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Lord Janner will be prosecuted over claims of historical child sexual abuse after a review overturned a decision by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33310095

Great news to get one of the high profile ones on trial before they suddenly/mysteriously croak! (I'd still want Brittan's grave exhumed to find out exactly what he died of if I was running the enquiry!). What's the odds Janner 'snuffs' it before any trial starts?

And STILL no comment from the previously so gobby/supportive Keith Vaz!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

he was a big STAR at the BBC and making them very popular with the British public ....and anyone asking awkward questions was shut up fairly quickly ..........the whole thing is sick making and even now anyone losing their temper about it are told to calm down and told it will be looked into ........................exactly when though most of those who knew or were involved are retired with a pension or dead

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
And STILL no comment from the previously so gobby/supportive Keith Vaz!

Yeah, the windbag has gone uncharacteristically quiet. I suspect he's a bit worried about some scrutiny falling on his legal roles in both Richmond Upon Thames Borough Council (where Grafton Care Home and Elm House are) and latterly Islington Borough council. Aside from Mr Vaz what do those two boroughs have in common?

Clue: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/jul/06/children.childprotection (article is from 2003 btw...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here