Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday Football

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Palace lose 1-0 to West Brom at home. Not sure how that happened when they're "undoubtedly a top 8 side", they've got the self-proclaimed 3rd best footballer in the world and a manager that their chairman admits will be hard to keep hold of when Real Madrid come knocking.

And an opposition manager who freely admits that they need at least 5 new players in to be any good.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Palace lose 1-0 to West Brom at home. Not sure how that happened when they're "undoubtedly a top 8 side", they've got the self-proclaimed 3rd best footballer in the world and a manager that their chairman admits will be hard to keep hold of when Real Madrid come knocking.

Who would have thought that starting the season with one striker and a squad so thin that a bloke they're selling is on the bench, would be an issue.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Man Citeh, Peps debut and loads of empty seats and as quiet as a morgue.
Only the penalty and resulting goal got them going.
Shocking.

Dropped Hart though, probably because he just hoofs the ball which is probably just as much the reason as being a bit dodgy recently.

Whenever I have seen him I can't help screaming at him not to hoof the ball. The Poyet influence has stayed with me :smile:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace losing at home to perennial relegation dodgers West Brom......Mr Pardew, I salute you.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Norwich fans booing at just a point.
Would have thought they'd remember being down here two years ago.
Relegated teams have great 'support'.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Norwich fans booing at just a point.
Would have thought they'd remember being down here two years ago.
Relegated teams have great 'support'.

Pathetic wasn't it. I wasn't overly impressed with Norwich. I think their win at Blackburn was more to do with Blackburn's shitness as evidenced by their result today.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Unbelievable support at Newcastle for championship game 52000

See how it dwindles if they are not nailed on for promotion (though some think they already are).

They are all turning up expecting 5-0 drubbings. 2nd game in and we already have boos and jeers from Newcastle and Norwich fans.

Entitled *****, absolutely loving we seem to be flying under the radar again, at least in regards to fan opinion. Will make it all the sweeter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here