Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you sign?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Where has the Max Kruse option come from? Apparently he wants to leave, and can leave Bremen for €16m a clinical finisher who would surely go to a top 6 club. No chance we can get him.

Where has the Max Kruse option come from? Apparently he wants to leave, and can leave Bremen for €16m a clinical finisher who would surely go to a top 6 club. No chance we can get him.

16 million euros seems rather cheap for a 29 year old German international striker with a good scoring record who people keep referring to as suitable for a top 6 club.. Something doesn't feel quite right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Based on his wife I'm all for it. No idea if he's any good mind but that's now an irrelevance
If you're gonna marry a 'Miss' make it Miss Italy and not Miss Pontins.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
16 million euros seems rather cheap for a 29 year old German international striker with a good scoring record who people keep referring to as suitable for a top 6 club.. Something doesn't feel quite right.

Ah, checked on twitter again and my bad, it's £16m so around €18m

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Grzegorz Krychowiak as a defensive midfielder. Beast. Was very good for Seville just been told he can go by PSG

Deigo Rolan as a 2nd striker. Plays for Bordeaux not a great scorer but quick, creates chances for others.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To my disappointment i thought we had Brown in the bag whom i would of been a terrific signing , this seems to have gone cold , but as Marshy has said Oliver Burke would be my number 1 go get if i could .

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It's about wages presumably. Hernandez is another 29 year old international, natural finishing, proven goalscorer who is fairly cheap at c13M but only a few clubs would afford/risk his wages.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
It's about wages presumably. Hernandez is another 29 year old international, natural finishing, proven goalscorer who is fairly cheap at c13M but only a few clubs would afford/risk his wages.

Give him a big sign on fee and bring his wages in line with the rest of the squad! There are ways and means.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
To my disappointment i thought we had Brown in the bag whom i would of been a terrific signing , this seems to have gone cold , but as Marshy has said Oliver Burke would be my number 1 go get if i could .

Apparently (again on twitter) @reluctantNicko (Sun journo) says we are still waiting on Brown - don't know what the hold up is and that we're looking at another option in that position, but could be too expensive.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No loan players for me..

Thomas Delaney seems to slot in ideally. Change of decision by Werder Bremen seems unlikey to impossible.

None of the possible rumours seem very good at all. e.g. Snodgrass. Impossible ones like Simon Kjaer don't seem too bad.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Give him a big sign on fee and bring his wages in line with the rest of the squad! There are ways and means.

Maybe. The realisation that a proven goalscorer at this level will either blow our wage structure apart or command the best part of our transfer funds remaining to secure has me resigned to the fact that we will probably bring in a loan only.

Permament signings will be CM and Winger. Swansea are paying Abraham 60k a week, a 19yo who is totally unproven and untested at this level, and still had to bung his family a million to secure a loan deal, it's all wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here