Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
For some reason I hadn't twigged that today was match day! Dementia, probably................. Switched on half way through the second half, just got a black screen. Used the live chat button, but the picture came on after a couple more minutes anyway; decent quality too. Starting to think my £45 might be well spent.

Yoda

English & European
Here's a quick guide for those having issues. DO NOT SELECT "Watch/Listen Live on Seagulls TV" from the fixture list highlighted. Go into the "Match Centre" (Circled in Lime). From here you should be given a "Watch Live Now" option.
seagullstv.PNG

As [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has already said, any issue with the stream is quite possibly an issue with Neulion/iFollow who pick up Albions feed and stream to the site.

Beyond that, I can only assume that any issues with the "Watch Live Now" option not appearing are either browser related, Web Site related or a combination of both.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Here's a quick guide for those having issues. DO NOT SELECT "Watch/Listen Live on Seagulls TV" from the fixture list highlighted. Go into the "Match Centre" (Circled in Lime). From here you should be given a "Watch Live Now" option.
View attachment 87475

As [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has already said, any issue with the stream is quite possibly an issue with Neulion/iFollow who pick up Albions feed and stream to the site.

Beyond that, I can only assume that any issues with the "Watch Live Now" option not appearing are either browser related, Web Site related or a combination of both.

Was doing that from the start, and clearing cache every time it went tits up. Still rubbish. IE better than chrome but overall very poor.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Eventually succeeded in signing up today (which should have been a warning of the shambles to follow) and only got as far as blank screens when the watch live option actually ended up appearing. That's with 3 browsers on 2 devices with varying errors being the only difference. I will be cancelling immediately and suggest the club stop promoting this until its functionally fit for purpose and can handle demand.

All of our games will be televised abroad next season, you'll be able to watch every one on a free stream.

**edit** think I quoted the wrong post

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
View attachment 87475

Did that, and it was totally random as to whether the "Watch Live Now" option appeared or not, and subsequently whether the video player worked or not.

Towards the end of the match having lost the stream the audio resembled a Norman Collier broken mic routine.

Piss poor! :nono:

D

Deleted member 22389

Thing is it worked out well on the Direct Debit, but now they want £45.00 up front. Stupid decision in my opinion. I'm not prepared to pay that and after today's shambles I have cancelled. Not a word on what we can do for you, so **** em.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have just cancelled my subscription now

I just renewed but now I think I will ask for a refund. Simply a continuation of Seagulls Player unreliabilty, albeit with a new name. Same shit, different name.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has asked if I will be able to sit on a call with the supplying party on Monday morning, which I'm happy to do.

After an electronic exchange of blue language between him and me, I suspect he's even more frustrated than I was, which is saying something!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
With Seagulls Player we were able to log on to other Championship clubs Player websites.

Does anyone know if we are able to log on to any other clubs TV packages with a Seagulls TV subscription?

boik

Early days but Groß has looked pretty rubbish both games

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

He was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today. Not only was he always in space himself, but he always spotted colleagues when they were in space and successfully passed to them. Nicely taken goal as well. Can't think of anything else you would want from him.

I guess as you're on this thread that you weren't at the match?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today. Not only was he always in space himself, but he always spotted colleagues when they were in space and successfully passed to them. Nicely taken goal as well. Can't think of anything else you would want from him.

I guess as you're on this thread that you weren't at the match?
Looked great after he scored. Before not so much. Looking forward to seeing more

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] has asked if I will be able to sit on a call with the supplying party on Monday morning, which I'm happy to do.

After an electronic exchange of blue language between him and me, I suspect he's even more frustrated than I was, which is saying something!

I sent him a pm of my experiences this afternoon, and got the same impression, minus the lanaguage. The media Ifollow, or whatever they call themselves, really need to sort themselves out.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

It's odd that it worked at different times for different people.

D

Deleted member 22389

What annoys me more is they have taken away the direct debit. I can't afford to do £45.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here