Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renato Neto: Deal OFF after fails medical

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Does anyone else find these kind of posts a bit sexist / misogynist?

I shouldn't, but this has wound me up.

I've got tickets for the first day of the test at Headingley next month. Due to circumstances, I had two spare so my wife said she might like to go.

I said "Well it's a test match not a one dayer or T20 so you might not be bothered..." knowing she's not that into test cricket and gets bombarded with enough of it at home.

"Hmmm, yeah" she said

"It's against the West Indies by the way." eyes lit up ...

"Oooh will... "

"No, Chris Gayle doesn't play for the test team."

Laughing "You knew what I was going to say..... Yeah, not bothered then."

Does that make her sexist too? FFS.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Brazilian? Could be a close shave whether we'll get this one or not. May need a barber to do it.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I've got tickets for the first day of the test at Headingley next month. Due to circumstances, I had two spare so my wife said she might like to go.

I said "Well it's a test match not a one dayer or T20 so you might not be bothered..." knowing she's not that into test cricket and gets bombarded with enough of it at home.

"Hmmm, yeah" she said

"Oooh will... "

Sounds like misandry to me. Ignore at your peril, she needs 'correcting'.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015

"Hmmm, yeah" she said

"Oooh will... "

No, yes, does it matter?

I'm all for giving our new signings the "mark's out of ten" treatment, but I'm not sure there are enough fellow female posters with an equally shallow personality as mine on here to make it worthwhile, or any fun. But let's give it a go. Renato Neto - initially 8/10 until I noticed that spivvy moustache, now demoted to just a 6/10.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

"Hmmm, yeah" she said

"Oooh will... "

On a complete tangent here, but there's actually a possibility that the Windies' Board / Player issues are about to be resolved, which will then mean Gayle (and others that have been excluded) is potentially available for selection again.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Better scream for a Policeman you couple of wet blankets. :wanker:

I'm as bad as the next bloke but sometimes I do stop and think "wait, that is someone's daughter"

Then I feel pretty godamn disgusted with myself because I know how I'd react if I knew some lads lads lads were marking my daughter's appearance out of 10 like she's some sort of f**king show pony.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm as bad as the next bloke but sometimes I do stop and think "wait, that is someone's daughter"

Then I feel pretty godamn disgusted with myself because I know how I'd react if I knew some lads lads lads were marking my daughter's appearance out of 10 like she's some sort of f**king show pony.

Happens both ways. Zuckerberg made abit of money off it.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
My favourite city (or possibly town, I'm not sure :) ).

Same here. I'll move there with or without her company :thumbsup:

I hate to break it to you, but there is a really really popular app called Tinder that is basically an app based on both genders rating people, over 50 MILLION PEOPLE use it, and a chunk of them base their lovelife around it. Get used to it chap.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Same here. I'll move there with or without her company :thumbsup:

I hate to break it to you, but there is a really really popular app called Tinder that is basically an app based on both genders rating people, over 50 MILLION PEOPLE use it, and a chunk of them base their lovelife around it. Get used to it chap.

No I get it. Like I said, I'm terrible. I spent a lot of time at a festival recently openly gawping at women. Just sometimes I remember that they're actually real people as well with thoughts and personalities and hopes and dreams and all that shit and it makes me feel a bit wrong.

As for Tinder, that came out after I'd met my Mrs so have never used it. The sight of some of my workmates frantically swiping away at lunchtimes is enough for me to know I'm better off without it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here