Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick question re tickets

PortSlader

Jun 8, 2014
Hello all, I've got a ST, but wanting to try and get a child's ticket tomorrow for the City game, when they come on sale for Junior Seagull+ members. I know there are no spare seats near my ST, so if I'm successful in getting a ticket for my 5 year old son, will the club move us to sit together? Or would we have to keep our seats ?Tried to call ticket office this afternoon, but couldn't get through...Has anyone encountered this before, and able to advise please? Cheers!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hello all, I've got a ST, but wanting to try and get a child's ticket tomorrow for the City game, when they come on sale for Junior Seagull+ members. I know there are no spare seats near my ST, so if I'm successful in getting a ticket for my 5 year old son, will the club move us to sit together? Or would we have to keep our seats ?Tried to call ticket office this afternoon, but couldn't get through...Has anyone encountered this before, and able to advise please? Cheers!

If there are pairs available they'll move you if you ask I believe (once you can get through, obviously.....), and email you a print at home ticket to replace your ST for the match.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Good luck with this as it may be an example of the hard nosed commercial place we have reached !

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I have done this several times to sit with relatives. You phone up and ask if any pairs available. If so, you buy one and switch your ST to the other. I think the new purchaser has to be on your friends and family. I don't think there is any charge for you to switch your seat when you buy one next to it. But you don't get any refund if the new seat is lower priced than your original. However, you can only do this in person or on the phone, not online. So, availability of pairs will be reduced because online sales start at 9.00 while phone sales don't start until 2.00.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good luck with this as it may be an example of the hard nosed commercial place we have reached !

why are you so quick to pounce and reflect the club in a bad light? My experience is the club and the ticket staff do everything they can to accommodate ad hoc requests (it would be impossible to have a set rule for every situation).

It would be nice if the OP could post the outcome and how he was treated when he called the club.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I have done this several times to sit with relatives. You phone up and ask if any pairs available. If so, you buy one and switch your ST to the other. I think the new purchaser has to be on your friends and family. I don't think there is any charge for you to switch your seat when you buy one next to it. But you don't get any refund if the new seat is lower priced than your original. However, you can only do this in person or on the phone, not online. So, availability of pairs will be reduced because online sales start at 9.00 while phone sales don't start until 2.00.

Good advice. Don't buy a single seat online and then hope that the club will move you. Phone and sort it all out together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here