Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there definitely not be anymore Villa tickets?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Do we know yet whether we'll get a larger allocation or is it definitely no more tickets?

Not a cat in hells chance.
As soon as I saw on here, on the first morning, fans saying that they had got 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 tickets, I knew the allocation would barely last into the second day. The only hope would have been Villa offering the upper tier of the North Stand, as they do for cup games, with about 6000 tkts available. Villa obviously decided that, after their stonking good season, the demand would be sky high for their final game and they would need as many home seats as possible.
Funny how we can give them over 3000 tkts out of our capacity of just over 30000 and yet we are only offered 2700 out of their capacity of over 42000. A reciprocal offer of about 10% would have been a little fairer than their 6.5%, which we got.
If you want to see the game live, there has been plenty of information on here as to how to get tickets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There won't be anymore tickets, as soon as the club put on the beamback i think that was a clear indication we were not getting anymore.

This.

Paul Barber previously responded to an email of mine regarding beambacks, in which he states categorically that a beamback can only be held if all possible away tickets have already been sold.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Villa are selling tickets in all of the blocks around our allocation, so I'd say there's zero chance of any more being given. Demand might not be as high now anyway, particularly if we wrap the title up and get the trophy before we go to Villa Park.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
There's still hope then :D

Thanks all, was hoping after it not making the 3rd wave there'd be more but will just have to wait tI'll next season in the PREMIER LEAGUE :albion2:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can't see it being a big draw from the Villa fans point of view - can't imagine the crowd will be the full 42,000, so probably a good chance of turning up on the day and getting in (not wearing club colours, obviously, and obviously you finish up sitting amongst the home supporters so you have to be a bit discreet). Has usually worked for me, anyway.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Villa are a small minded club in a small minded English city

The allocation is almost soar grapes for their woeful season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here