Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A one-take shot of Feyenoord v Ajax = immense!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
All banned at the Amex, too much for the hi-vis brigade,.... this is exactly what Barber and Bloom should be watching,.... if you want more noise, give the fans some encouragment, home singing sections,... ( south West and North in my view)...... stop the pathetic sit down shut up strategy.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That was stunning.

Well, until you saw CKR's fat arse.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Used to support Feyenoord when I was living in Holland. The matches against Ajax were always massive, along with PSV....have to say that most of the games were dross though.
Went once to Amsterdam with Feyenoord fans. We were baton charged by the police back onto the train at Ajax stadium station..no idea why, I only moved 20 to 30 feet from the train...and we went back to Rotterdam on the train battered, and bruised
;-(

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Sorry, but without the dramatic music being played over the top (which I'm fairly confident has been added afterwards), all this is is a few pyrotechnics and a full stadium? Yes there's some singing, but no more than at any other ground.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sorry, but without the dramatic music being played over the top (which I'm fairly confident has been added afterwards), all this is is a few pyrotechnics and a full stadium? Yes there's some singing, but no more than at any other ground.

Thought the same. Would have been good to have heard the crowd noise but the music completely spoiled it - turned it off after about 40 seconds

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Tsk! There's NEVER been a video shot like this.

In England, authorities barely allow a photographer on the pitch immediately prior to KO, let alone a cameraman following players.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
All banned at the Amex, too much for the hi-vis brigade,.... this is exactly what Barber and Bloom should be watching,.... if you want more noise, give the fans some encouragment, home singing sections,... ( south West and North in my view)...... stop the pathetic sit down shut up strategy.

agree...if we want to attract decent ( sell out )crowds on a regular basis then we need to create an atmosphere that makes people want to come back...i believe those who go to forest will experience such an atmosphere, but they will be mostly 18-50 , pissed up football fans ......too many passengers at our home games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not really getting this?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

What?? Some clever video and a soundtrack? I thought that's exactly what we didn't want? Seems very corporate and staged to me.

Let's look at a proper atmosphere http://youtu.be/CE_V9Sl84NU

No doubt NSC would dismiss the balloons, ticket tape and organised singing as 'cringeworthy'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here