DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Love how you have used the word 'fan' haha

Just not the referee, linesman or diving panel hahahaha

Don't mind that though, carry on. :ffsparr:
You dumb shit.
Are you being intentionally obtuse? Just because the ref and lino thought it was a pen at the time really doesn’t mean anything. A few weeks ago both the ref and lino thought Schelotto wasn’t fouled for a penalty, turns out they were wrong and it absolutely should have been awarded.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You dumb shit.
Are you being intentionally obtuse? Just because the ref and lino thought it was a pen at the time really doesn’t mean anything. A few weeks ago both the ref and lino thought Schelotto wasn’t fouled for a penalty, turns out they were wrong and it absolutely should have been awarded.

It appears you are the one who is a little bit dumb dumb ?

Thats what the panel is for. . :ffsparr:

Come on lads give him a hug. Bless

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Love how you have used the word 'fan' haha

Just not the referee, linesman or diving panel hahahaha
The FA are incompetent. Can't you be honest and accept he did dive? You can see fans here know Knocky has dived before, as has Murray, why can't you admit Zaha dived?

"Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha should be the next Premier League player to face a retrospective ban for diving, according to former referee Graham Poll. "
He added: "It's this panel, we don't know what they're doing, some they cite and accuse, some they don't. I think there's a little bit of contact, but if they're trying to stamp out diving they should ban him!"

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The FA are incompetent. Can't you be honest and accept he did dive? You can see fans here know Knocky has dived before, as has Murray, why can't you admit Zaha dived?

"Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha should be the next Premier League player to face a retrospective ban for diving, according to former referee Graham Poll. "
He added: "It's this panel, we don't know what they're doing, some they cite and accuse, some they don't. I think there's a little bit of contact, but if they're trying to stamp out diving they should ban him!"

But they didnt find he dived though did they? But why didnt they? Because I would assume those on the panel were not Brighton fans. Are we really using Graham ****ing poll as supporting evidence here

No I do not believe Wilf has dived this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But they didnt find he dived though did they? But why didnt they?
Because they are incompetent. It's possible 2 of the 3 panel were convinced he dived, and the 3rd thought he probably dived, but didn't want to ban him without more camera angles to be sure.

Are we really using Graham ****ing poll as supporting evidence here
Yes, he's a former ref with an objective opinion.

No I do not believe Wilf has dived this season.
That's just silly. I accept that some fans are completely unable to be objective about something involving their team, so I guess you're just one of those. No big deal.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Grow up mate. At least debate properly rather than being childish.

Look at the pens in isolation Man City and Bournemouth. You cannot catergorically say he has intentionally dived, you just cant. Hence why no action.

You are just choosing to ignore the evidence to support your argument like everyone else on here.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Look at the pens in isolation Man City and Bournemouth. You cannot catergorically say he has intentionally dived, you just cant. Hence why no action.

Haha dives...Ask any football fans other than you lot.... See what responses you get!

He is a CHEAT

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Jealous? :D

Yes you have a nice new out of town ground and plush training facilities, Well done to TB for gifting all this to BHAFC.

But to suggested Palace fans are jealous is laughable, Most Palace fans are very happy Selhurst is being developed and that we are not being shunted out of town away from transport links and pubs. Your obviously very happy with your new ground as it was a massive improvement on what you had before but don't assume fans of other teams are jealous. Your new ground suits you lot, All padded seats and acoustics to keep the 15,000 new happy clappy two team Tarquins happy. Brighton & Hove albion...the new Reading...

No need to say anything really. But I'm going to.

Your post here smacks of insane jealousy. The fact you are even on NSC is because of your jealousy and the need to keep answering everyone on here because of your own insecurity. No one is in the slightest bit interested in your childish bollox ramblings about JCL's. Tossers like you choose to ignore the history of the Albion over the past 25 years and how we were shafted left right and centre (ooh there's a joke for you there), almost went out of existence and had to play home games 75 miles away for two seasons and then at an Athletics track which held a few thousand out in the open air.

Have a look at your own fluctuating attendances over the years. And then, kindly **** off to a Palace forum. But like the others childish trolls on here, they probably think you're a **** as well.

One more thing. As for being out of town, a 7 minute train journey from Brighton Station is fine with me compared to what we've had to endure.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Haha dives...Ask any football fans other than you lot.... See what responses you get!

He is a CHEAT

haha. Poor effort mate. Are we excluding the match officials and diving panel again? See I can repeat the same argument too.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Maybe you'll produce a home grown star player such as Wilf one day. Good day.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It appears you are the one who is a little bit dumb dumb ?

Thats what the panel is for. . :ffsparr:

Come on lads give him a hug. Bless

:lol: you’re either incredibly thick or a troll.
The panels at the FA are a joke, they’re completely inconsistent and everyone knows it, apart from you, apparently.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
haha. Poor effort mate. Are we excluding the match officials and diving panel again? See I can repeat the same argument too.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Maybe you'll produce a home grown player such as Wilf again one day. Good day.

Are you Steve Parrish? Everyone laughed when he tried to convince the footballing world too...Ask any fans...Ask them.... we dont have any home grown players...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whether Zaha "goes down easily" or not (and he does), he won't be conning referees for a little while now, which has to be a positive for the Premier League and fair play generally.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
2016-17 Premier League 25,160
2015-16 Barclays Premier League 24,635
2014-15 Barclays Premier League 24,421
2013-14 Barclays Premier League 24,375
2011-12 Npower League Championship 15,219
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030

Now THAT is what I call priceless data.

So come on you Palace bellends on here. Digest this and don't EVER quote plastics amongst us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here