Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Should we welcome the signing of a medically unfit player....

What should we do?

• Let him come even if unfit?

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • Hope he is not the main signing?

Votes: 47 36.4%
  • Hope it's just not true?

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • March on the Amex Sat night with pitchforks ablaze?

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No! We should be signing one of those hundreds of quality strikers in our price range, on reasonable wages, that clubs are prepared to get rid of and that want to come to us........ oh and is going to score us 10 goals in the remaining part of the season with limited service.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
In our current life or death predicament, I'd rather think it does!

life or death? In another thread you said you were 'brokenhearted' someone asked for an autograph. Me thinks you do exaggerate a tad :lolol:

Life or death was when our ground was sold from under us. Right now we are enjoying yet another wonderful season of football. We've been doing nothing but rise up the leagues, growing and strengthening for twenty long years now, and I'd be fairly confident you joined the Albion ranks during those 20 years. So a relegation fight in the premier league is neither here nor there is it.

Relax. Smile. Enjoy life :thumbsup:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Life or death? Turn it in, FFS [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Yeah, this Gazz guy is definitely Palace. Ignore him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the very last time, I am a Chelsea fan literally from birth, but living down here for so long have seen more Albion games due to life's time pressures etc. Palace are a nothing club, that I personally detest!

My 1st Albion game was in 1970 ....Kalimantan.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For the very last time, I am a Chelsea fan literally from birth, but living down here for so long have seen more Albion games due to life's time pressures etc. Palace are a nothing club, that I personally detest!

But you posted ‘our predicament’. If you’re one of those burberry-wearing west London chav wankers, surely you would post ‘your predicament’ ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yeah, this Gazz guy is definitely Palace. Ignore him.

He says stuff you disagree with therefore he must be palace?

This seems to be happening a lot on NSC at the moment. What gives?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
given our lack or resources, need for an immediate boost?

Might be me but you come across a right knob in pretty much every post you make. What do you suggest a line of people waiting for him at Gatwick and telling him to **** off back to Holland?
As for life and death it is not it’s a ****ing game of football. You need to get a bloody grip on reality.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

My 1st Albion game was in 1970 ....Kalimantan.

Oh, so you're one of those older fans who moans at everything. I assumed you were one of those younger fans who is ridden with hyperbole. You sound like my uncle, nothing and nobody will ever be good enough, no player can ever do anything right. I don't take him to games anymore, its too painful hearing him whine constantly.

Its getting painful hearing you whine constantly, so ignore button....click

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
He says stuff you disagree with therefore he must be palace?

This seems to be happening a lot on NSC at the moment. What gives?

Okay, maybe I should have said ‘he’s definitely a troll’ in that he repeatedly makes posts designed to wind people up or provoke a reaction. So I think the appropriate thing to do is ignore him rather than rising to the bait. On which note, I will now follow my own advice...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No! We should be signing one of those hundreds of quality strikers in our price range, on reasonable wages, that clubs are prepared to get rid of and that want to come to us........ oh and is going to score us 10 goals in the remaining part of the season with limited service.

Absolute bollox!

We should be signing two of them!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we now ban him from starting new threads? At least til the window is over...

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven

I have to explain, it is an old British slang type saying, I had no idea people are so anti-British. Or is it just the Politically correct Happy Clappy types in control?

In this context, it merely describes our current Premier League survival battle position or predicament as I called it.

This reminds me of the old Bill Shankly saying.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, we should welcome any striker signing, even if it is a risky one. We definitely don’t have enough options as things stand.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Its pretty much a big fat no from me. Would anyone apply for a job and know you are going to sick for x amount of time from day one whilst getting a shit load of money and using the companys medical resources. I guess it depends to an extent - the club and medical team know better than I do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here