Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really Southampton ! Is that the limit of our ambition?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Does anyone care who we play in pre-season? It's there for fitness and match practice, little else.

D

Deleted User X18H

It's actually impressive to achieve such a high level of inaccuracy, myopia and idiocy in a single post. Hats off.

Just try and make it rhyme next time.

We're playing Southampton , that's not fair I wanted a team with style and flair

I want to go to The Amex and see Real, not the Saints and all the players they sell.

The Albion deserve opposition of a better class , maybe Arsenal perhaps with Fabregas.

We played the Saints a lot in recent times, they should go off to the Pompey chimes.

A top class opponent is what we need , our new manager will be impressed indeed .

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We're playing Southampton , that's not fair I wanted a team with style and flair

I want to go to The Amex and see Real, not the Saints and all the players they sell.

The Albion deserve opposition of a better class , maybe Arsenal perhaps with Fabregas.

We played the Saints a lot in recent times, they should go off to the Pompey chimes.

A top class opponent is what we need

maybe next year?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Southampton aren't a bigger club than us = :facepalm:

No words for that statement, probably fishing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

A top class opponent is what we need , our new manager will be impressed indeed .

When Bournemouth played Real Madrid,
They payed them a million quid.
It cost sixty pounds
to enter the ground
Discounted to thirty for kids.

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Is this how the club considers its status.

In May 2011 we had surpassed Southhampton in terms of status . We were the top dogs.

Now we are playing the role of minnow against them, as they grant us the favour of bringing a squad to play a friendly against us.

They should be going to Pompey or Woking not coming to us.

I wonder who Bournemouth will get this season?

We should have a massive glamour friendly Paris St Germain , Athletico Bilboa ( Lopez link) Dortmund etc.

Or at least a Villa or even Newcastle .

Southhampton with Llallana or Lambert ? Big deal.
:drama: :****:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is "Llallana" that Welsh bloke?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looking forward to it, should be a rerally good competitive fixture and one we can win which would be a huge morale boost to the new manager, squad and fans. Better this than playing a Chelsea/PSG/Barca type and watching them do a keep ball exercise and give us a heavy beating, we want games that offer a good test in comparison with who we play in the Championship.

With another fair ticketing deal from the club should be somewhere in the region of 15k audience I'd have thought.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Tim, it used to be quite good on here during weekdays but i have noticed a worrying development with you starting to post your crap more during traditional working hours.

You haven't gone and lost your job again have you ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Price it right at £15 for adults and a fiver for the kids as there'll be no free transport and it should be a decent crowd.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
i remember reading on here that there was a friendly with an english team, and a spanish team at the amex, I could be wrong though

imagine if it turned out that the other friendly was against tel aviv.

Erm, BHAFC has confirmed the pre-season fixture list is now complete. You must have had a dream. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here