Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Select "No" and hand card in to a cashier

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Something else [what?]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yoda

English & European
Had similar happen to me last weekend in Worthing.

Woman had been using the cash machine as I was walking down the road, saw her take her card out the machine and then left. As I got a little closer to the ATM, some money came out. I immediately grabbed the money and caught up with her to hand it over.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
This (and most ATMs have cameras too).

This. I know someone who used to work for Lloyd's who regularly testified in court in support of such footage.

But apart from that, how would you feel if someone fleeced you in similar circumstances.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Years ago, I went to a petrol station and was given £20 too much in change, I took it and left. I jumped in my brand new 2 week old car and less than 500 yards away I stopped and indicated to turn right. A dray lorry hit my rear end at just over 30mph, as I was turning right my wheels were pointing that way, so I got shunted into an oncoming car also doing 30mph. I had no seat belt on, so hit the dashboard twice but had no whiplash. 2 year old kid in the back screaming fortunately not hurt. Karma? I think so and I didn't falsify insurance claiming whiplash just in case..
£12k of damage to car, £8k cost of hire car whilst waiting for car to be repaired and £7k compensation from the brewery. I changed my car from a Mondeo to a freelander the two weeks before and I am convinced that saved my boys life, as the lorry would have gone right through and over him. I have always done the right thing ever since.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Years ago, I went to a petrol station and was given £20 too much in change, I took it and left. I jumped in my brand new 2 week old car and less than 500 yards away I stopped and indicated to turn right. A dray lorry hit my rear end at just over 30mph, as I was turning right my wheels were pointing that way, so I got shunted into an oncoming car also doing 30mph. I had no seat belt on, so hit the dashboard twice but had no whiplash. 2 year old kid in the back screaming fortunately not hurt. Karma? I think so and I didn't falsify insurance claiming whiplash just in case..
£12k of damage to car, £8k cost of hire car whilst waiting for car to be repaired and £7k compensation from the brewery. I changed my car from a Mondeo to a freelander the two weeks before and I am convinced that saved my boys life, as the lorry would have gone right through and over him. I have always done the right thing ever since.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

But did you give the £20 back?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I much prefer Fireman Dans moral dilemars. all these stories of money are boring. we need would you shag your Gfs mate? and does it count if you have to fold it in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here