Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia - Discuss

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is a mickey take of the miserabalists on Nsc who write a player off before they've played a few minutes eg Ryan.

I will.

As a point of order, not wanting to be associated with the grammar and sentence structure, I'd like to say this is the Ryan thread with 2 necessary changes

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Juergen Sommer contributed more in his one game for the club than Jurgen Locadia has.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I’m disappointed that we haven’t seen [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] on this thread :wink:

Hey Icy. This was a turn up for the books mate wasn't it. Obviously he's vastly overpriced, won't play until March, more crocked than Baldock, thrived in the worst league in Europe and we should have gone for Danny Ings or someone but blimey.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Any real reason to bounce a 10 month old discussion when there's a perfectly good current discussion going on exactly the same subject? ???

No sorry Mr NSC Community Service Officer.....

In my defence Sir, I thought it was relevant considering the current story, however Sir, I fully understand I have over stepped the unwritten law of NSC without permission from the NSC CSO, I will take my punishment like a man and make it easy for you, by banishing myself for the weekend, shall we say I can't post until Monday 9am ?

Too soon ?

Tuesday 5pm ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No sorry Mr NSC Community Service Officer.....

In my defence Sir, I thought it was relevant considering the current story, however Sir, I fully understand I have over stepped the unwritten law of NSC without permission from the NSC CSO, I will take my punishment like a man and make it easy for you, by banishing myself for the weekend, shall we say I can't post until Monday 9am ?

Too soon ?

Tuesday 5pm ?

Apology accepted :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here