Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton is on NBC's main channel in America for first time

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This will be Brighton's first match televised on NBC's main channel in America. 12:30 p.m. in New York/east, 11:30 a.m. in Chicago/midwest and 9:30 a.m. in L.A./west coast. Brighton is now prime time in America.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Finally the big time. I wonder how many more Seagulls there’ll be by the full time whistle?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Finally the big time. I wonder how many more Seagulls there’ll be by the full time whistle?

It's big for me because one of my US cousins said they would become a BHA fan if the Albion were in a match after noon in Chicago on one of the main US channels. I'm converting people to BHA fans one by one until we reach 1% of the world. Okay, I won't live that long but I'm really trying. I wonder if we could get a famous US actor in the fold.

Obviously Mark Wahlberg is not likely.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's big for me because one of my US cousins said they would become a BHA fan if the Albion were in a match after noon in Chicago on one of the main US channels. I'm converting people to BHA fans one by one until we reach 1% of the world. Okay, I won't live that long but I'm really trying. I wonder if we could get a famous US actor in the fold.

Obviously Mark Wahlberg is not likely.

Mark Wahlberg is the holy grail of new fans and we should never give up hope :D
Seriously though, this kind of exposure can only be a good thing and hopefully not everyone is watching it just to see Spurs.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
It's big for me because one of my US cousins said they would become a BHA fan if the Albion were in a match after noon in Chicago on one of the main US channels.

What a unique set of criteria for determining fandom your cousin has.

On the flip side it’s clearly not us who are the draw here but all the same will be nice to showcase the Amex even if it will be a sodden wet misty mess of a view for them.

Am hoping the conditions can enhance our chances today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Except when we played Liverpool a few weeks back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would I be a bad fan to suggest that this match has been scheduled more because of whom the opposition are?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What a unique set of criteria for determining fandom your cousin has.

On the flip side it’s clearly not us who are the draw here but all the same will be nice to showcase the Amex even if it will be a sodden wet misty mess of a view for them.

Am hoping the conditions can enhance our chances today.

He made that promise thinking "soccer" was never going to be popular in US. He was trying to set an impossible goal. Since that once unfathomable step has been reached he is living up to his promise. I wasn't anymore optimistic than my cousin but Lord Almighty it has happened. Maybe there will be an MLB team in London someday too. It seems just as impossible.

Again, the majority of fans watching this broadcast in the US will be real football fans who have followed world football for several years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know what channel it’s in it Turkey? I tried to research for Saints but couldn’t see. Genuine question!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He made that promise thinking "soccer" was never going to be popular in US. He was trying to set an impossible goal. Since that once unfathomable step has been reached he is living up to his promise. I wasn't anymore optimistic than my cousin but Lord Almighty it has happened. Maybe there will be an MLB team in London someday too. It seems just as impossible.

Again, the majority of fans watching this broadcast in the US will be real football fans who have followed world football for several years.

The majority with a real interest will probably be Europeans living or holidaying is the US I would have thought.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Anyone know what channel it’s in it Turkey? I tried to research for Saints but couldn’t see. Genuine question!

Bein should have it but also S Sport it looks like, also TV2 Sport but dunno if it Turkish or not!!.

HTH

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Arent we on NBC Gold every week in US? Well thats what I watch every Away game here on!!

NBC Gold is a streaming app so it’s not regarded as a TV channel per say. We are regularly on the NBC sports channel (NBCSports). OP is right that this is the first time we have been on the “main” NBC channel.:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

So are we officially 'massive' more than THE original massive???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here