Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Manchester City U23 Broadfield Stadium 19.00 Tonight

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton take on Man City in their fourth game of the PL2 season already gaining 3 creditable draws v Liverpool Arsenal and Spurs , this will be even tougher against the early leaders who have won 2 and drawn 1 of their openers , hopefully we may get to see the action via bert and bob's plug in tv company .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holders can watch the under-23 side take on Manchester City at the Broadfield Stadium tonight night at 7pm, free of charge.

Season ticket holders can gain free admission at the turnstiles on productions of their cards, otherwise entry is priced at £5 for adults and £2 for concessions and under-16s.

It will be the fourth gane of the season for Simon Rusk’s men during their debut Premier League 2 Division 1 campaign, having drawn with Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur respectively so far.

Viktor Gyokeres was on the scoresheet last time out for the Seagulls, but his first-half strike was cancelled out by Shayon Harrison against Spurs at the Lamex Stadium last Friday evening.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Think I might pop along, anyone know the parking situation? Can you park outside the ground or on the industrial estate nearby?

Thanks in advance.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Impressive start to the PL2 considering the previous opponents, will be a high scoring game I think and hopefully a win for us

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently Man City have been scoring for fun, we'll do well to get anything out of it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Looks like it will be streamed tonight:-

ManCity.jpg

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Keep losing the sound my end! is the commentator actually going to say anything , he seems mic shy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here