Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
you carry on with your head up your arse , 17+ million voted to leave the EU that's right LEAVE not keep one foot in the door ,YES ITS BEEN A MESS ,YES I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT'S BEEN HANDLED BUT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STANDING UP FOR THEIR BELIEFS will hopefully get the PM out of office and the UK out of the EU , It's what the referendum result asked for , no more lies and no more let downs, bye bye EU
regards
DR

And the irony being, this is the shitshow you lot voted for. Well done. Keep up with the Ostrich impersonation!

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
It's still definitely all going very well and is definitely a very good idea and blue passports are definitely worth being much worse off for.

What's striking is that it doesn't seem to register with quite a few people is that quite a lot of people who voted not to leave were perhaps not exactly wholly for the EU and its internal machinations and everything that it stands for, it was more that it was so glaringly obvious that any attempt to extricate ourselves from it would inevitably result in a situation like this one.

I say this not to be smug - I've already lost one job in further education directly due to the referendum result (guess what - the EU used to provide millions every year towards FE) and I now work for the NHS - I say this in despair.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Remainers rejoice.

[tweet]1063020187484635137[/tweet]

:lolol:
Im sure the Lib Dems feel they can risk No Brexit and getting themselves wiped off the political map, they have nothing to lose being virtually non existent anyway.
Labour and the Tories will not risk the political wilderness for generations and let remain be an option.

In response to weasel Soubry today
"It is the duty of members of this parliament to ensure that we deliver on the choice that was made by the British people, a choice that this parliament overwhelmingly decided to give them, that means we will not be taking the option that she said of remaining in the European Union but we will be indeed leaving the European Union and that will happen on 29th march next year."
T May

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Whoever inherits from May, has a choice of putting JRM's head on a spike, paying him off (a diplomatic post to Belize perhaps), or trying to tie him to a ministerial role. I wonder what Machiavelli would have made of all this?

Jan 30, 2008
May never wanted brexit, and presented a deal at the last moment which would mean a second vote would be the only outcome.
agree on the first point , no need for any other vote, the first vote 2 years ago was the one that counted, you know the Democratic vote to LEAVE the EU
regards
DR

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I didn't vote for a shit show neither did 17+million , that's why the shit has hit the fan bye bye EU :bigwave:
regards
DR

You either voted for it, or you voted on a lie, so neither way really looks good does it?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
MP after MP standing up and shredding the deal, May still repeating the same old tired soundbites, the woman is impervious to the obvious.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Old Etonian responsible for this cluster **** had a fun time last night. Not a care in the world by the looks of it.

[tweet]1062995674495680514[/tweet]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:lolol:
Im sure the Lib Dems feel they can risk No Brexit and getting themselves wiped off the political map, they have nothing to lose being virtually non existent anyway.
Labour and the Tories will not risk the political wilderness for generations and let remain be an option.

In response to weasel Soubry today
"It is the duty of members of this parliament to ensure that we deliver on the choice that was made by the British people, a choice that this parliament overwhelmingly decided to give them, that means we will not be taking the option that she said of remaining in the European Union but we will be indeed leaving the European Union and that will happen on 29th march next year."
T May

I wouldn't put your house on it if I were you. a) The woman saying that is unlikely to be in office by the end of the year and b) the deal on the table will almost certainly be rejected by parliament.

I suspect democracy will win through in the end, and the British people will get their chance to vote on this shambles.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here