Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Everton fan raising £150 for 3 little boys [UPDATE]

Lush

Mods' Pet
So Colin [MENTION=36052]Colinmorris1[/MENTION] has been in touch and wants to make good on his offer of 2 x adult tickets for Everton game on Sat 10th March 3pm as a thank you for our support for the young Everton lads who lost their dad.

Obviously he can't buy the tickets, so he'll send the money to me and I'll send it on to you.

Tickets go on sale next Tues. If you pm me I'll draw a name out of the hat and let you know Monday eve, in case it affects whether you decide to go or not.

Heads up in particular to those who donated...
[MENTION=2900]Al Bion[/MENTION] [MENTION=1332]Deadly Danson[/MENTION] @Is it PotG [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] [MENTION=18862]DurringtonGull[/MENTION] [MENTION=3228]LANGDON SEAGULL[/MENTION] [MENTION=20488]BBassic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25384]The Andy Naylor Fan Club[/MENTION] [MENTION=34090]Leegull[/MENTION] [MENTION=4290]clarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=20011]Ozymandias86[/MENTION] [MENTION=94]Ex-Staffs Gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=34412]LVGull[/MENTION] [MENTION=20146]Aveacarlin'[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Moshe Gariani[/MENTION] [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] [MENTION=30176]Diablo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28115]adub68[/MENTION] [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]clippedgull[/MENTION] [MENTION=756]The Antikythera Mechanism[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION] [MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION] [MENTION=1740]loco61[/MENTION] @papajeff @Dr.Notthenineo'clocknews

and others.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I would like to go into the draw please, also if my name is drawn please donate to charidee.
On a side note my wife booked a short break to Liverpool during that week as an Xmag gift ( I mentioned to her it's a city I'd like to visit ). She booked the train tickets and hotel ( the first time she's done anything like that in 22 years together ). I asked if she'd checked about The Albion playing in the north, north west during our break and she said that she couldn't see anything. The train back leaves Saturday morning and we play Everton that afternoon. She didn't realise Everton was in Liverpool. :ffsparr:

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Not sure if feasible for Colin but if I were to be drawn, my preference would be for him to use the money and take the three boys to the match in memory of their old man. Just to remind them all that the Brighton fans were thinking of them at such a difficult time.

If that isn’t possible then a donation to the REMF would be my preference. I hope that they’re all doing ok :thumbsup:

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Not sure if feasible for Colin but if I were to be drawn, my preference would be for him to use the money and take the three boys to the match in memory of their old man. Just to remind them all that the Brighton fans were thinking of them at such a difficult time.

If that isn’t possible then a donation to the REMF would be my preference. I hope that they’re all doing ok :thumbsup:

Me too please - will be going but no interest in him effectively giving part of the donation back.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Thank you [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION]
I gotta own up though if you reread I wasnt actually able to donate but it's nice to get a mention, as much as I would love to attend a game this season (I hope i will happen) I'd be delighted if my name got put in the hat and the kids could attend or perhaps a BHAFC fan with kids who cant afford it/REMF

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thank you [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION]
I gotta own up though if you reread I wasnt actually able to donate but it's nice to get a mention, as much as I would love to attend a game this season (I hope i will happen) I'd be delighted if my name got put in the hat and the kids could attend or perhaps a BHAFC fan with kids who cant afford it/REMF

THIS

I have already PM [MENTION=46]Lush[/MENTION] that I did not donate.
Again if my name went into hat and drawn, same as the other mentions - REMF :thumbsup:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I made the draw this morning - and the winner was [MENTION=30176]Diablo[/MENTION]

He would like the £60 (2 x away tickets) to go towards a treat for the boys who lost their dad last November.

:clap2:

Thank you again for everyone who donated.

Colinmorris1

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys kay has informed me of the outcome of the draw and the instructions the winner has requested. I will treat the boys with the money I was using to pay for the tickets ... just not to a everton game as it’s stuff of nightmares at the minute lol. I would again like to thank you all for the amazing support you showed when I set the page up for the boys during their difficult time. Although it will never fill the void left by the dad passing the boys were all kitted out with new kits, clothes, and toys.. they kinda had two Christmases in their house. I told them all about the amazing Brighton and hove Albion supporters who made that possible and helped me and also restored my faith in humanity. Although the boys still feel the loss of the dad they are doing well. So again I’m truly humbled by the amazing people in this group and thank you again. I would like to wish you all the luck in the world in the remainder of the league. And hope you stay in the league befitting for your amazing supporters.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I made the draw this morning - and the winner was [MENTION=30176]Diablo[/MENTION]

He would like the £60 (2 x away tickets) to go towards a treat for the boys who lost their dad last November.

:clap2:

Thank you again for everyone who donated.

Brilliant :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here