Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The official I LIKE rugby and The Rugby World Cup thread.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Jesus, one of the greatest sporting moments I can remember for years. Brilliant. Just stunning by the Japanese at the end.

Yep, that was up there with the best of the best. Cracking game, edge of seat stuff throughout and love it when you see the underdogs pull off a shock....that was incredible. Sure there will be many more great games this WC but that will be hard to beat.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sooooo glad I didn't join that rugby betting syndicate :lolol:

Blown out on the second day.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Great result today for Japan/NZ Reaerves.

Curious how much $$$$ the club will collect from two capacity crowds and hospitality? Will we clear 1M quid?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
It's only been the first weekend so this could change, but I think Rugby is showing cricket why you need the lesser nations.

Georgia and Japan shock wins and none of the lesser nations have been well and truly smashed yet and have improved on the previous years.

Yoda

English & European
It's only been the first weekend so this could change, but I think Rugby is showing cricket why you need the lesser nations.

Georgia and Japan shock wins and none of the lesser nations have been well and truly smashed yet and have improved on the previous years.

Totally this. I remember only 12/16 years ago, some of these 2nd tier nations would be being beaten by a three figure score. They really are improving very quickly.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Just got back from the game. The argie fans were great. We have much to learn from rugby. Crowd mixed up meant chats were joined in around the ground from both sides. Great banter. Beers in seats, no trouble. Happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here