Palace v Saints on SKY

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Rarely watch sky football
Made an exemption
Weren't they poor?

After the Albion and Cardinals both losing last night, that really kick started my weekend
X

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
With Roy just 3 games away from being the 5th Palace manager this year to leave the club and Steve Parish apparently very bored with interviewing prospective managers would the answer be to have guest celebrity managers each week. Would love to see Boris Johnson and Mr Tumble in the Palace dugouts.

Good idea. Even funnier than those two would be Pardew.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I don't want to get too excited but it's difficult as they are so bad.
We've been burnt before tho.
They'll probably buy their way out of trouble or get allardyce back early next year

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I believe this was the 21st minute...

palace-crying.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be much better if we hadn't fecked up last night. It's not much of a gap tbh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to get too excited but it's difficult as they are so bad.
We've been burnt before tho.
They'll probably buy their way out of trouble or get allardyce back early next year

I'm struggling to think of the £££'s Big Sam had as his 'staying up' bonus, last season.

There is no way I could even begin to comprehend the figure he's already weighing up, this time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
*Yes, I know it's not quite accurate because the time added on replaces time within the game etc, but this is palace we're talking about
But on the other hand, since this is palace we're talking about, we don't need to exaggerate how shit they are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Be much better if we hadn't fecked up last night. It's not much of a gap tbh
True. Without us earning more points, at their current rate, how many games will it be before Palace catch us?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Some Palace fans starting to give up on the Champions League :ohmy: https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=168648

"I am STD (Sick To Death) of hearing all the talk about the R word. I think we will escape R.......I think we may be in the R places come January....... Jesus if we constantly have this mindset then we will believe that all we can achieve is avoid R!!

We have the management and team ability to climb up the table and challenge for a top 10 position or who knows higher. We are in no way cut adrift and once the confidence returns plus the stability that Roy will no doubt bring then we will fly.

Do you think Monty went into D Day thinking that we would do very well to just get on the beaches; hell no that was a landing point only and the platform to strike deep into France to claim victory against all the odds. On the flip side Custer thought all he had to do was get his wagons in a circle and with supposedly superior firepower success would follow!! A few Red Indians thought differently! Arrogance will not be in Roy's mind but planning and application will be.

I think that Champions League may be a touch optimistic but we have 34 games to go and with it a potential 102 points to compete for.

Please no more R word more WCFDI (We Can F-----g Do It)

Think Monty not Custer!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here