Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"NSC Live": A Q&A with Paul Barber

Would you come to the Amex for a Q&A with Paul Barber. If so, which date(s)?

• Wednesday 13 September

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Thursday 21 September

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Monday 25 September

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
They could do it up at Lancing, gives those who haven't been inside the training centre a chance to be nosy, there is plenty of space, and car parking. Just a thought, as it offers goodwill on many levels :)

D

Deleted member 2719

It's a good idea to hold it at the Stadium, so that People that don't live in the City centre will have someware to park. I believe there is a resonable Bus and Train service from the City to the Stadium.

Are you coming Skipper?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's not for me. To be honest I think that there is already ample access to PB, and I don't have a desire to sit him down and ask him anything. If I did I'd send him an email (and book the afternoon off work to read through his reply). But then I am a licker so I would say that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to join any clique that would have the likes of me as a member.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe he should just set up an account on here.

What makes you think he hasn't ????

Anyway, fair play to him for offering to do it. I'll go if it's 25th (can't do the other two as away), as others have suggested the Amex may be easier for many with parking.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
What makes you think he hasn't ????

Anyway, fair play to him for offering to do it. I'll go if it's 25th (can't do the other two as away), as others have suggested the Amex may be easier for many with parking.

Well, he may well be. But if he is wouldn't it be easier to hold a Q&A on here then close the thread after an hour or so?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm of the opinion, and I've said this to Paul, that I think the serial detractors will not be brave enough to come along and be as 'robust' as they are on here.

I really hope you're wrong. It would be hilarious to watch some of the "We should of got are bizness dun earlier" morons get taken apart by him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Think next week is a bit soon. The 25th would give folk time to schedule and, if appropriate, find a new venue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've never had an issue with Paul. We're lucky to have such a great CEO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here