Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The big question is - will we sell more shirts with Elvis on the back or Zamora on the back?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This would be a good signing if it happens.

KLL has a had a great start to the season, but I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers another injury or his form drops off a bit. Sometimes he's more effective coming of the bench when the opposition defence is a bit more tired.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ajax mate said he's 'short quick, not very skillfull, basically not that great' ...... Sounds like a goer then!!

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Fantastic, he can head his own crosses in.

Interesting signing if it happens. Adds competition for LuaLua but also for Baldock potentially if he can play in both as a winger and a striker. 1.5 million seems reasonable and it is likely his value will rise over time if he reaches his potential

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Elvis Manu continues his career in England with Brighton & Hove Albion. The striker from Feyenoord just need to pass the medical examination.

Despite an ongoing contract if Manu to leave Feyenoord. He was not in the plans of coach Giovanni van Bronckhorst and could choose from several clubs. Previously, the self-educated Manu also played on loan at Excelsior and Cambuur.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
My suspicion is that he’ll be all shook up by the temptation of the premier league. ]

It was clear that Elvis was very talented and had the management at the club All Shook Up at his raw potential.

He won't play for a while if we do sign him. Because being in a transfer tussle like that is bound to leave him feeling ALL SHOOK UP...Elvis, ALL SHOO...oh please yourselves...

Will b "all shook up" if he turns us down

This is getting me "All shook up"

I'll be lonesome tonight in heartbreak hotel if this doesn't come off now, I'll be all shook up

It's the way you all tell it.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Represented Netherlands at 5 different youth levels, and a regular scorer at all clubs been to.

Couldn't really care less about what others saying that hes 'not that good'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Represented Netherlands at 5 different youth levels, and a regular scorer at all clubs been to.

Couldn't really care less about what others saying that hes 'not that good'.

Means nothing, JFC represents the might that is England at under 21's and EVERYBODY knows he can't even kick a ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here