Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

betting for next season.....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
currently 12-1 and 5th favourites behind Newcastle Norwich villa and derby guess that's about right at the moment

Pretty much. It would be good to get Hull out of the way and back in the Prem as Wednesday are not all that.

Newcastle's demolition of Spurs on the final day is an indicator of things to come next season, although rumours about Norwich's precarious finances and the appointment of Di Matteo at Villa are welcome news.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any top scorer odds up yet?

If Newcastle decide to play Adam Armstrong themselves, rather than loaning out again, I'll be keen to see his odds.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Hull if lose play off final will be above us don't think Wednesday would be but in a way we're not expected to win it next season that'll keep us off the radar so to speak

Disagree, I'm pretty sure Hull's finance will be pulled if they don't make it and Bruce as well as many of their players will leave.

They will be the lesser competitor out the two next season I imagine, Sheff Wed will be their standard annoying selves and no more than 2 pts a season.

I fully expect Hull to make it though, unfortunately.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It's an EDUCATED risk to take an early price now, but if you have inside information that we are about to make a couple of SPECTACULAR singings then a punt would be in order before the price crashers due to it

The three relegated teams have all shortened in the last week - there's a chance they may push us out a bit between now and the time we SING anyone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Daft to put any money down before August before we know what the close season signings are.
Nobody on here knew anything about our signings after August.

Fingers crossed for more of the same.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't fancy Villa to be up there at all, before they were sold I'd have taken them as outsiders for relegation. Now I think they might stabilise a bit but they need a massive overhaul before they compete at the top end of the division. They've got a lot of dead wood to get rid of.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't fancy Villa to be up there at all, before they were sold I'd have taken them as outsiders for relegation. Now I think they might stabilise a bit but they need a massive overhaul before they compete at the top end of the division. They've got a lot of dead wood to get rid of.

I m not convinced that Rafa will stay at Newcastle, and, I imagine a lot of their better, but criminally under performing players will be off

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
currently 12-1 and 5th favourites behind Newcastle Norwich villa and derby guess that's about right at the moment

A lot of thought has gone into this!
The three relegated sides + Derby, who finished 11 points behind us. Well, we will just have to go about our business again and prove them wrong. Just waiting to see if FourFourTwo magazine have us going down again.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Agreed.
To go from complete shambles to one of the promotion favourites is a ridiculous call. None of the players have shown any desire to fight and Di Matteo has a massive job on his hands.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

They were 16/1 the other day - now no bigger than net.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here