Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great to see Ince back in the stripes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Didn't think he would feature for us again but was really impressed with him and he's not lost the knack of going into a full-blooded challenge and coming away with the ball. Welcome back Rohan!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Norwich ...... CLANG!
Arsenal ....... CLOINK!

When Rohan tackles you, you get ****ing tackled.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Didn't think he would feature for us again but was really impressed with him and he's not lost the knack of going into a full-blooded challenge and coming away with the ball. Welcome back Rohan!

I would imagine you may not see the boy again this season. :shrug:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I've liked him all the way.

In fairness I would have David Batty in my top ten England players in my lifetime. (I'm nearly 50)

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yep. Never been a bad player, just does not figure in Chris's plans one bit - not his "type" of player.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I would imagine you may not see the boy again this season. :shrug:

I expect I'll see him in the next round of the League Cup and probably/possibly the FA Cup too. I'm not blind to where he is in the pecking order, I'm just very pleased to see him back after dropping out of favour, going out on loan and his dad dying recently. He showed great spirit today and I'm delighted for him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
To be honest the new formation should suit him with two more attacking central midfielders in front. He was never the player to suit CH's 442.

Still don't think he'll get a chance though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. Looking good against league 2 sides isn't that interesting mind.

Christ on a bike, there's some glass half-empty people here. Can't we just be pleased to see a player that hasn't featured much over the last few seasons back playing well for us in the very limited opportunities given to him?

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Christ on a bike, there's some glass half-empty people here. Can't we just be pleased to see a player that hasn't featured much over the last few seasons back playing well for us in the very limited opportunities given to him?
Spot on

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I expect I'll see him in the next round of the League Cup and probably the FA Cup too. I'm not blind to where he is in the pecking order, I'm just very pleased to see him back after dropping out of favour, going out on loan, his dad dying recently. He showed great spirit today and I'm delighted for him.

In the 3 or 4 games that I saw after CH took over, my favourite.
I love that kind of thing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Goldson was the stand out player in my view, followed by Hunemeier. Molumby, Mateju and Tilley all did themselves favours, and Maenpaa was extremely reassuring. Ince did well, but needs too many touches, and his passing isn't good enough for us at this level, but he showed enough tonight to interest Championship clubs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has he still got a worse first touch than my auntie?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Did he do enough to attract a loan bid from a League 1/lower Championship team? Or even an actual bid (he'll be off for nothing come next summer).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did he do enough to attract a loan bid from a League 1/lower Championship team? Or even an actual bid (he'll be off for nothing come next summer).

More than enough, I think. If a club at that level came in for him then he'd be an excellent addition IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here