Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley friendly

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
So.... conclusions can't be drawn from friendlies, but I would be a bit worried if I was a Crawley fan. They've barely strung 3 passes together.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
So.... conclusions can't be drawn from friendlies, but I would be a bit worried if I was a Crawley fan. They've barely strung 3 passes together.

They have clearly been told to pass out from the back but that's a very ambitious tactic for players that barely stayed in the league last season.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

I am not sure if they are really poor or we are really good. I am going for the second option so I can be in my happy place.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I am not sure if they are really poor or we are really good. I am going for the second option so I can be in my happy place.

I reckon it's a mixture of Crawley being poor and our players being pumped, The real tests will come soon.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like a whole new 11 in the 2nd half. Everyone else who is fit. No Rohan Ince ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here