Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber and the club have lost me as a customer today

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm fecking confused :ohmy:
Did someone say they paid peanuts for Sky sports and movies or not.
Price I quoted includes super fast Internet and phone a friend for feck all. Although I don't have many of them :moo:

So. If you haven't had Sky sports for 12 months and know someone who works for Sky the absolute best deal you can get is Sky q box plus Sports, movies and all the usual channels (not BT sport and no phone or broadband) for 35 quid a month. You can haggle them down to 50 quid a month with the I'm off to Virgin media routine.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Price I quoted includes super fast Internet and phone a friend for feck all. Although I don't have many of them :moo:

Have they now clarified this - £20 is the increment they pay over and above all the other cash they're handing over to Sky or Virgina each month, for having Sky and BT Sports?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't know if you mean me, but I never said I paid peanuts for Sports AND Movies. It's just that the way the packages are structured you don't save much by simply cancelling one of them. Certainly that's the case for me

Anyway, I'm repeating myself now

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I don't know if you mean me, but I never said I paid peanuts for Sports AND Movies. It's just that the way the packages are structured you don't save much by simply cancelling one of them. Certainly that's the case for me

Anyway, I'm repeating myself now

Repeat please - repeat please (said in English /Polish accent :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So. If you haven't had Sky sports for 12 months and know someone who works for Sky the absolute best deal you can get is Sky q box plus Sports, movies and all the usual channels (not BT sport and no phone or broadband) for 35 quid a month. You can haggle them down to 50 quid a month with the I'm off to Virgin media routine.

That sounds like haggling up :moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I would point out I was an original member of B SKY B just after the moon landings :moo:

That would when Kay Burley still had pony tails in her hair.
Richard Keys was going through the prepubescent hairy stage.
Andy Gray was just grasping the English language.
Plus the shake n vac adverts were on :cool:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I would point out I was an original member of B SKY B just after the moon landings :moo:
You've probably paid thousands over the years coz you never phoned up to haggle!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That would when Kay Burley still had pony tails in her hair.
Richard Keys was going through the prepubescent hairy stage.
Andy Gray was just grasping the English language.
Plus the shake n vac adverts were on :cool:

I used to use 'shake n vac' to clear urinals in most of the Brighton and Hove schools I worked in from late seventies.
I now use a sulphuric acid that may be outlawed due to recent events.
Believe it or not I had a perm like Peter Ward when he played for us as my cousin was a hairdresser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here