Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor show BHAFC very poor show.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Chicken Run hasn't offered to go to the shop, he's just transferring us the money.

Chicken Run, I’m putting together a list for you, to make it easier. Current list:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou

Hang on, he is just transferring money ? So you don't even have to wear one of those thin football shirts in this
cold weather ? I'm in please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After a night to review my thoughts. (as thread was started after minutes of being told no chance sonny)

Thank you for all you kind words they do mean a lot to me...............................NOT.
You're welcome...... naaat (I think that's how Americans say it).

This is all about how i feel and how i have been dealt with as a CUSTOMER.

I had a business for 15 years and always said to my staff, look after your customers and they will look after you. Even if you don't agree with them or think they are trying it on, try not to show it, evaluate the situation, speak to me if needed but at the end of the day use common sense.
The difference is, you had a business that was using your customers to make you a profit. Mr Bloom runs a charity where he is giving us something like £15m a year. We're not customers, we're benefactors. We need him more than he needs us (I do fully appreciate that a club is nothing without its fans, of which Tony is one, but some individual fans have the habit of thinking it's all about them).

My opinion as a customer is:

Stop my revenue going to said supplier and spend else where.

Do i feel valued ? about as much as dog poo on your shoe.
As above, you're not doing Mr Bloom a favour, it's the other way around.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
That's quite a moving story, I'm adding you to the list.

Morning Triggaaar, sterling work you are doing, all on your own time as well. Please add me to the list for the glorious Chicken Run. Please note that I need one for each of my three children.

Thanks!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oi what about me.
Lil Miss Stat missed out, even though Jnr got his.

Which in turn caused a rumpus somewhat akin to Israel Palestine, but even though we got through it, she's still deserving of her shirt.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm a big kid, well the wife reckons I act like one, can I have one, adult xxxl.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My opinion as a customer is:

Stop my revenue going to said supplier and spend else where.

:

Nooooooooooooo don't go to Palace or Pompey, please forgive the club for your late YS application!* ** ***

*I know you Mouldy you wouldn't even considerate it
** awaits reply " not like you *Gullsworth* "
*** Is the Villa game on your Agenda......It is for us in the sticks.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Can you add me to the list of this generous offer. My first grandson is a YS member and should get his shirt soon. My second grandson is two days old so if I can have two free shirts I will have benefited twice as young one will be registered soon no doubt.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Morning Triggaaar, sterling work you are doing, all on your own time as well. Please add me to the list for the glorious Chicken Run. Please note that I need one for each of my three children.
Three children! I don't know how you cope, good man. Duly added.

Oi what about me.
Lil Miss Stat missed out, even though Jnr got his.

Which in turn caused a rumpus somewhat akin to Israel Palestine
I can imagine. Added.

I'm a big kid, well the wife reckons I act like one, can I have one, adult xxxl.
Of course, yes, and thrice yes. I think my wife watched the documentary about you on Channel 5 - Child in man's body.

Can you add me to the list of this generous offer. My first grandson is a YS member and should get his shirt soon. My second grandson is two days old so if I can have two free shirts I will have benefited twice as young one will be registered soon no doubt.
I'm going to have to run this one past Chicken Run. If your first grandson gets his shirt soon, will that not be enough? Obviously you're being added for the second shirt, no way that boy should have to wait 7 years.

List:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
Gullflyinghigh
LamieRobertson
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
Gullsworth * 1 (2nd awaiting approval)

Last edited:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
After a night to review my thoughts.

...the only thing that turned his head was the Free shirt...

You still haven't even attempted to see the other view, you are still frustrated and upset with the club for this. You need to stop thinking about this from your position as dedicated fan, and start considering what it looks like from the club's perspective.

You have tried to join up to the scheme right on the deadline that is in place to try and weed out freeloaders. If you were actually interested in your daughter being a member then it's likely you would have signed her up before this deadline.

You've said above that your son was only interested because of the free shirt - you know I can understand that, I can accept that you and the kids don't really care about stickers and newsletters, but if that's the case then don't come on to the forum complaining about the situation when you get it wrong. You are only interested in the membership for the freebies, it's on you to follow the rules.

I once worked for a company that gave out a free video of how to apply our products, we'd ship out a few dozen a week, until one day, we started getting thousands upon thousands of requests - all to be delivered to various addresses around universities. Somehow, untold numbers of students had gotten wind of the freebie and were requesting tapes - presumably so they could simply record over them. What would your company have done in these circumstances? Would you honour the requests, since they had all sent the required form in?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hang on, he is just transferring money ? So you don't even have to wear one of those thin football shirts in this
cold weather ? I'm in please.

Can I get in on the transfer too please? I have a kid but don't plan on registering them in time and don't want to miss out of the free shirt offer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can I get in on the transfer too please? I have a kid but don't plan on registering them in time and don't want to miss out of the free shirt offer.
They just make it too bloody difficult don't they. Duly added.

Can those that are also wanting to take advantage of this generous offer please note that there is no deadline.

List:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
Gullflyinghigh
LamieRobertson
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN
JBizzle

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
List:
Mouldy Boots
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo
Triggaaar
Everest
Bozza
Papa Lazarou
Neville’s Breakfast
FatSuperman * 3
Stat Brother
PILTDOWN MAN

I (well, Jr GFH) appears to have dropped off of the list for some reason.

Personally, I think that this sort of customer service is lacking and that I should now be given a second allocation to ensure that any future spawn aren't treated unfairly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I (well, Jr GFH) appears to have dropped off of the list for some reason.
My apologies, the error has been remedied.

Personally, I think that this sort of customer service is lacking and that I should now be given a second allocation to ensure that any future spawn aren't treated unfairly.
I can understand your grievance sir. Please could you start a new thread to make sure the complaint is not lost within this thread.

Many thanks
Triggaaar
Customer liaison
Chicken Run

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
My apologies, the error has been remedied.

I can understand your grievance sir. Please could you start a new thread to make sure the complaint is not lost within this thread.

Many thanks
Triggaaar
Customer liaison
Chicken Run

No need, your speedy resolution and professional manner have made up for the initial transgression.

Please let your supervisor know that you should be rewarded in some way, perhaps a complimentary replica shirt?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here