Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing you have ever smelt???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I once found a decomposed body rotting in the flat below me.

Smelt of boiling cabbage/brussel sprouts. Even leather has a slight hint of the smell. Vile.

Had a flat for two years opposite The Station Hotel - Preston Park Station way back in the early eighties.
The old fella in the next door flat died - but was not found (by me) two weeks later.
Luckily it was winter time.
I came home from work and found some woman from social services banging on his door as they had not heard from him for a while.
We then went from room to room via my back garden.
Still had the Old Bill question me & my wife for a few hours.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Decomposed whale, which the council in their wisdom decided to bury under the shingle on local beach. After a couple of high tides it began to reappear, ours was not the only dog who found fun in rolling around on it. :sick: it took three baths to get rid of the stench.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Decomposed whale, which the council in their wisdom decided to bury under the shingle on local beach. After a couple of high tides it began to reappear, ours was not the only dog who found fun in rolling around on it. :sick: it took three baths to get rid of the stench.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A mate was once getting frisky in the canine position with a girl from sunny Darlington when the stench of her none too clean anal canal hit his nostrils and continued to waft up throughout the unspeakable act.
which hole was he using?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Burnt flesh. Had been drinking lots & whiff of burnt human flesh inhaled had me vomiting

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I remember being at school one girl threw up in class the smell was so vile about 9 other people started vomiting it was horrific.i think even the the teacher started wretching

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I keep a small vial of smelling salts on me to stop me from having seizures. Awful awful smell, but they do work (sometimes)

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A few years ago, during a very hot spell, the waterfall in the Rock Garden slowed down considerably. After making the usual checks and doing a lot of head scratching, it was decided that the inlet pipe from the pond to the pump was blocked.

So, after a hot weekend, i took the pipe apart in 80 degrees only to be greeted with a dead carp that had somehow got through the protection.

As i pulled the fish out, it just fell to pieces. Now i've been playing around in ponds, streams and rivers since i could walk but nothing on earth compared to the stench that hit me that day.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Fox sh@t and durian fruit are both right up there with the most evil smells on the planet.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
was hitch hiking in outback queensland when came across a dead cow by the side of the road......severely bloated with gas , the idiot i was with threw a rock at it , bloody thing went off like a bomb......not nice, we both spewed.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] has a wonderful story involving a bad back. Possibly my favourite story posted on NSC.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Waterhall 3 toilets 5 minutes before 100 kick off on Sunday morning & the Dieppe ferry in a storm with sick SLOSHING up and down the aisles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here