Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can you highlight 5 examples of Hiney moderating please?

I'll wait...

On the 18th May 2011 Hiney banned "Siclean" for one month. I'm trawling through the moderating decisions forum, so you may have to be patient.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Oi clever clogs....the question mark (?) denotes it as being a question!

Not that I wish to re-ignite tonight's entertainment but a question can clearly be a threat, or would you like a slap?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
hitony, do you still run that Hotel/B&B for -----------swingers:blush:
Me and the other half will only come if you are AAA triple rated tho--------she is VERY particular:thumbsup:

Yes, yes we do, a very thrieving business it is to!

Obviously just PM me your details, a few naked pics of your wife as well :thumbsup: and we will get you booked in.

I can confirm we are triple rated by the board of national swingers, and as you well know my wife is the dark haired one on the far left in my Avatar, look forward to seeing you at ours very soon :thumbsup:

Oh just one thing, I amm assuming you want the full weekend special? you know thats where on the Saturday night my wifes sisters (see Avatar all 3 to the wifes right) all join in for a few hours at the end? let me know.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yes, yes we do, a very thrieving business it is to!

Obviously just PM me your details, a few naked pics of your wife as well :thumbsup: and we will get you booked in.

I can confirm we are triple rated by the board of national swingers, and as you well know my wife is the dark haired one on the far left in my Avatar, look forward to seeing you at ours very soon :thumbsup:

Oh just one thing, I amm assuming you want the full weekend special? you know thats where on the Saturday night my wifes sisters (see Avatar all 3 to the wifes right) all join in for a few hours at the end? let me know.

That's a lie, I went there once and all I got was some paracetamol

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, why?

You threatening to ban me?

Why? Because I asked for some accountability? Because you feel that it is ok to change someone's words for a joke but then not knowing when an apology should have been forthcoming followed by changing the words back again?

When I was a very young boy I was bullied at school but I fought back. What you are 'intimating' by your 'really ?' Reply has come across to me as a threat, a bullying action which I detest more than anything.

I hope I'm wrong of course, which is it?

I shouldn't bother Seagull, my post was added to this afternoon, not quoted, not replied to, but words added by the Mod.....still at least words were not changed on my post i suppose.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:p
image.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can you highlight 5 examples of Hiney moderating please?

I'll wait...

Right, I'm back. I've found loads of examples in the Moderating forum. I started pasting the links across but couldn't be bothered in the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here