Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Wolves and Everton - the two famous old clubs most of us would struggle to dislike. There aren't many others, although Ipswich and Norwich come close for me. And Scunthorpe, obviously.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
much much bigger than us,and have much better away support for ages,

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
True but we wouldn't take half that to Watford (similar distance) if top of league!

Credit where credit's due.

True, but Wolverhampton to MK is a far easier journey, one hour by road or train.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
True but we wouldn't take half that to Watford (similar distance) if top of league!

Credit where credit's due.

But would Watford give us 4400 tickets? I know we are a league higher now but we recently sold out our last game there.

Agree about giving credit to Wolves fans though.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
True, but Wolverhampton to MK is a far easier journey, one hour by road or train.

83 miles in an hour-maybe on your bike! And the train mentioned above is 73 mins plus to/from stations at either end, so a good hour and a half min by either mode.

OK then Brentford. You honestly think we would take 8, 800 or even 5, 000 in Wolves' situation, with the league nowhere near won, and 8 games before end of season. Delusional if you do!!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
83 miles in an hour-maybe on your bike! And the train mentioned above is 73 mins plus to/from stations at either end, so a good hour and a half min by either mode.

OK then Brentford. You honestly think we would take 8, 800 or even 5, 000 in Wolves' situation, with the league nowhere near won, and 8 games before end of season. Delusional if you do!!

Didn't we tae 4000/5000 to Orient in the early 00s? And a similar number to Watford in the FA Cup a few years back?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk

Think you should look at the table. Brenford are a point behind and orient still have to play wolves so nowhere near won

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Think you should look at the table. Brenford are a point behind and orient still have to play wolves so nowhere near won

You clearly misread my post as I did say "with the league nowhere near won". Makes 8, 800 even more impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here