Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If you totally ignore FFP ie cheat.

just saying.

PG

Not sure this is true.

We were on target to meet FFP and then got 3.5 million + from selling Barnes and Bridcutt.

We paid 650k for Stephens, and clearly a fair bit for Lingaard's loan.

I reckon we have 2million + still left to beat FFP, surely enough for a loan deal for McCormack and Leeds need cash badly.

Admin would mean their owners lose a fortune in what is already owed to them, so you never know.

Last edited:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Forest are in a similar position to CPFC and he guided them over the lne.

He took over our team in early November.

It took him about 3 weeks to change the tactics and make a massive balls-up of everything that had been done previously.

Average manager who has a plan B of throwing every possible striker on the pitch when he goes 1-0 down and doesn't realise that you need someone who can create a chance for the 8 strikers.

For Forest's sake, I hope they get someone decent.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He took over our team in early November.

It took him about 3 weeks to change the tactics and make a massive balls-up of everything that had been done previously.

Average manager who has a plan B of throwing every possible striker on the pitch when he goes 1-0 down and doesn't realise that you need someone who can create a chance for the 8 strikers.

For Forest's sake, I hope they get someone decent.

Don't worry mate; you'll get used to the re-writing of history on here. By the end of the season, Ashley Barnes will have been credited with single handedly guiding Burnley to promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here