Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genki Haraguchi

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Another 4 year deal.
We appear to be making longer term commitments than we often have generally in the past.

I'm not sure that is necessarily true. CMS was signed to a 4-year deal in July 2011; Ulloa was signed on a 4 1/2 year deal in January 2013.

Sam Baldock, Jamie Murphy, Connor Goldson and Shane Duffy all signed 4-year deals when they joined. Dale Stephens, Anthony Knockaert and Jiri Skalak all signed 3 1/2 year deals when they joined in January transfer windows.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This story has a quick one line in the transfer talk section of the metro this morning

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He is not, a german
He's actually, from Japan
From Milan, to Yucatan,
Has nice woman, we are fans

We have Ha raguchi
Genki! Genki!
Je t'adore, ich liebe dich
Genki! Genki! Genki!
We have Ha raguchi
He's not slow but he is quick
Genki! Genki! Genk....iiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Another 4 year deal.
We appear to be making longer term commitments than we often have generally in the past. Amortising costs over a longer periods can of course indicate a preparedness to spend significant sums.

That's because we're no longer signing old journeymen, we're often signing young internationals!

Also we might be front ending contracts this year when we have the cash so that each following year the cost of that players contract actually reduces as each season passes.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Premier league enough? Japanese blog is quoting NSC!

http://nofootynolife.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2628.html

This is a post about fan reaction to the news of Genki. Sparkie, Charlies shinpad and bigtomfu have all been qouted and translated from this thread, a few more too.

Little bit about the girlfriend chatter too btw... Points out the reaction was muted about whether she is fit or not lol. Comments on there all reckon shes fit.

This guy "ごめんな、100人の日本人客とか東京でクラブショップはちょっと無理だと思うわ" says it is unreasonable to expect hundreds of japanese fans in the front row next year, or a club shop in Tokyo, sorry guys! Think they took it a bit literal?

So to quote a record back in the 80's

I'M BIG IN JAPAN

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I have got some HOT GOSSIP on Haraguchi. His mum is a vet. She was my friends local vet and used to see him all the time playing in the garden. I'm going to use this strong connection to convince him to join the Albion.

Also, when the dog that you can see in the photo of him and his wife posted earlier in the thread was sick, he flew the dog all the way back to Japan so his mum could heal him.

:albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

This is a post about fan reaction to the news of Genki. Sparkie, Charlies shinpad and bigtomfu have all been qouted and translated from this thread, a few more too.

Little bit about the girlfriend chatter too btw... Points out the reaction was muted about whether she is fit or not lol. Comments on there all reckon shes fit.

This guy "ごめんな、100人の日本人客とか東京でクラブショップはちょっと無理だと思うわ" says it is unreasonable to expect hundreds of japanese fans in the front row next year, or a club shop in Tokyo, sorry guys! Think they took it a bit literal?

I thought this bit about BG was a bit below the belt!

・原口は(アルビオンに)めちゃくちゃBG合うだろうな

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

See highlighted above

There's your chance [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] to sue them as you claimed she wasn't. Definitely room for a liable case there

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have got some HOT GOSSIP on Haraguchi. His mum is a vet. She was my friends local vet and used to see him all the time playing in the garden. I'm going to use this strong connection to convince him to join the Albion.

Also, when the dog that you can see in the photo of him and his wife posted earlier in the thread was sick, he flew the dog all the way back to Japan so his mum could heal him.

:albion2:

I saw Lionel Messi chatting to Rod Stewart in the players lounge from about 40 feet away after the Celtic v Barcelona match................. I will see what I can do and remember if it comes off. You heard it here first

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I saw Lionel Messi chatting to Rod Stewart in the players lounge from about 40 feet away after the Celtic v Barcelona match................. I will see what I can do and remember if it comes off. You heard it here first

Good luck! If everyone had this kind of can do attitude just think of the team we could assemble.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
BG claiming Haraguchi's other half wasn't fit is the gist of it. A major diplomatic incident could be brewing here.

BG must be blind.

I say forget her hubby, lets sign her up instead :whistle:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This thread threatens to fold in on itself, as comments on here get commented on on the Japanese site, translated back into English and comment on back on here. We could end up creating a black hole.

For the record, his wife / GF is fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here