Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Cardiff

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Excellent observation. Chris is going to need to dust off his file named "Press Conference clichés when playing a lower ranked team away from home".

"They've not found life easy since promotion but then we know ourselves how hard it can be in this division"

"I have got a lot of respect for [insert name of opposition manager]. He has done an excellent job down there / up there (delete as necessary)"

"It is always a hard place to go. They have a great support and our job is to quieten them down"

"They will be looking at this as a game from which they need to take points"

"We will need to be at our levels to take anything from the game"

I read this post, itching to respond by telling you that you'd miss out on the "at our levels" bit. And then I got to your last line. Damn you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would it not be more benificial for him to tell our players how good Cardiff are but then add but you are better so go out and prove it to everybody.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Happy to bet you an English pound that Chris Hughton does NOT start with two strikers tomorrow.

Are you prepared to double or quits on the quantity of full backs?

I'm going for 4. :lol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've got a strong feeling that Andone is going to start tomorrow, team I think will be:

Ryan
Bruno - Dunk - Duffy - Bong
Knocky - Stephens - Kayal - Izquierdo
Andone
Murray

We know he'll put March there but I think it's been proven he is not contributing enough in the no 10 role.
Andone's cameo last week was positive and I'd like to see him get a game now. Cardiff are essentially a Championship outfit, so let's go back (for this game) to 4-4-2 as if it is a Championship game.

As long as we keep Murphy quiet we should stop them from scoring.
That’s what I would start with. Wouldn’t have any complaints with that. Much more of a goal threat imo.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Which is his Achilles heel, it isn't screwed on, merely fastened with old fluffy Velcro.

Agree, just as long as he doesn't lash out at Bennett, bainesesque style. It will be physical so he's going to need his head properly screwed on

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Cant see CH tinkering much to be honest , not his style so expect just the one change with Knocky in for Ali J though personnally would like to see Andone paired up with either Muzza or Locardia up front dropping March to bench. Possible will see two up front later in game if we are behind with Andone now being seen as an option by CH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here