Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxing Day v Arsenal, trains.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just booked parking space in Cold Dean, not cheap

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I guess its not Boxing day for a very large % of their viewers....personally think it would have been better to move it

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Cant wait for this one personally. I have a designated driver all day (mrs) as a treat as the inlaws are with us Xmas day. Bought my lad a ticket to come with me on this one. Hoping there are some people in the North not going as his ticket is not next to my ST so hoping we may be able to move and sit together. cannot wait, beer oclock !

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Cant wait for this one personally. I have a designated driver all day (mrs) as a treat as the inlaws are with us Xmas day. Bought my lad a ticket to come with me on this one. Hoping there are some people in the North not going as his ticket is not next to my ST so hoping we may be able to move and sit together. cannot wait, beer oclock !
We squeeze 3 into 2 in the NS most games so shouldn't be a problem if you are at the back

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I can only assume The match wouldn't be able to go ahead without at least a local train service.
Inconceivable that 30K people are going to get there given that 70/80% don't normally go by car.
There will be a train service regardless of Southerns timetables etc.
Expect it announced pretty soon. Or Barber will email back with a response if someone wants to do the honour.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/november/important-boxing-day-travel-information/
IMPORTANT BOXING DAY TRAVEL INFORMATION

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are advised that Southern Rail will be running a severely reduced service between London Victoria and Brighton on Boxing Day, affecting the travel arrangements for the Premier League fixture against Arsenal at the Amex.

There will be no return train service for fans travelling back up towards Victoria after the match, and no trains will be stopping at Falmer on the day, therefore the club has made the following provisions.

Shuttle Service from Lewes Station - Station Rd, Lewes BN7 2UP

Supporters can use a free shuttle bus service to and from the Lewes railway station bus stop – you will not be required to book anything, as this an ongoing shuttle service that runs from 2pm.

Brighton University Lower Car Park – Village Way BN1 9SG

This will open at 2.30pm, and supporters can purchase spaces off the ticket website.

Sussex University Multi Story Car Park – Arts Road BN1 9RG

This also opens at 2.30pm and spaces are available to purchase off the ticket website.

Bridge Car Park - Woollard Way BN1 9PW

This opens at 2pm and spaces will be available to purchase off the ticket website.

Pyecombe Equestrian Centre - Brendon Horse & Rider Centre, Haresdean Farm, London Rd, Pyecombe, Brighton BN45 7ED

This free park and ride service opens at 2.30pm, but all parking spaces and coach seats must be pre-booked on the ticket website.

Sainsbury’s West Hove - 361-367 Old Shoreham Rd, Hove BN3 7GD

This free park and ride service also opens at 2.30pm, but all car parking spaces and bus seats must be pre-booked via the ticket website. Also supporters planning to walk up and use this service without a car, must also pre-book their bus seats.

Park & Ride - Mill Road, BN1 8ZD

This opens at 2.15pm, and there is no need to book for this service, but please note that this ‘ad hoc' service is the club’s most popular park and ride site, and those fans planning to use this service are advised to arrive as early as possible.

Park & Ride - Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Rd, Brighton BN2 9XZ
This opens at 2.15pm, and the club has increased its parking allocation at this location for this match.

Seagull Travel

Seagull Travel will be running additional services, and supporters are advised to visit the their website for more information.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/november/important-boxing-day-travel-information/
IMPORTANT BOXING DAY TRAVEL INFORMATION

Brighton & Hove Albion fans are advised that Southern Rail will be running a severely reduced service between London Victoria and Brighton on Boxing Day, affecting the travel arrangements for the Premier League fixture against Arsenal at the Amex.

There will be no return train service for fans travelling back up towards Victoria after the match, and no trains will be stopping at Falmer on the day, therefore the club has made the following provisions.

Shuttle Service from Lewes Station - Station Rd, Lewes BN7 2UP

Supporters can use a free shuttle bus service to and from the Lewes railway station bus stop – you will not be required to book anything, as this an ongoing shuttle service that runs from 2pm.

Brighton University Lower Car Park – Village Way BN1 9SG

This will open at 2.30pm, and supporters can purchase spaces off the ticket website.

Sussex University Multi Story Car Park – Arts Road BN1 9RG

This also opens at 2.30pm and spaces are available to purchase off the ticket website.

Bridge Car Park - Woollard Way BN1 9PW

This opens at 2pm and spaces will be available to purchase off the ticket website.

Pyecombe Equestrian Centre - Brendon Horse & Rider Centre, Haresdean Farm, London Rd, Pyecombe, Brighton BN45 7ED

This free park and ride service opens at 2.30pm, but all parking spaces and coach seats must be pre-booked on the ticket website.

Sainsbury’s West Hove - 361-367 Old Shoreham Rd, Hove BN3 7GD

This free park and ride service also opens at 2.30pm, but all car parking spaces and bus seats must be pre-booked via the ticket website. Also supporters planning to walk up and use this service without a car, must also pre-book their bus seats.

Park & Ride - Mill Road, BN1 8ZD

This opens at 2.15pm, and there is no need to book for this service, but please note that this ‘ad hoc' service is the club’s most popular park and ride site, and those fans planning to use this service are advised to arrive as early as possible.

Park & Ride - Brighton Racecourse, Freshfield Rd, Brighton BN2 9XZ
This opens at 2.15pm, and the club has increased its parking allocation at this location for this match.

Seagull Travel

Seagull Travel will be running additional services, and supporters are advised to visit the their website for more information.

Grim for the away support.....................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Falmer station shut all day, what an absolute ballache.

I'll see how the day plays out. A barstool might start to look awfully tempting.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Before this news I really couldn't think about not going but bloody hell what a ball ache that is. On the telly in the pub or sober in a traffic jam for hours on Boxing day. Let me think about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here