O/T Who is Gull Gossip?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170227-212323.png
http://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251877&page=714
https://mobile.twitter.com/gullgossip?lang=en

I am intrigued to whom Gull Gossip is, whether they are a poster on NSC.
As certain tweets they've been making have caught the attention of the 'coach sprayers'.
(coach sprayers property of [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION])
:lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As Trump says,there's a lot of fake news about.
I imagine a fake account from the town burning, coach decorators of croydon

I would be prepared to wager, owing that most of that accounts followers are pikey fans, that it is a hillarious fake account run by a spotty teenager who goes to Selhurst wearing black, when the weather is nice.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No Brighton fan would refer to the club as the 'Gulls'. Spoof account.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Click on the Twitter account: quite clearly a Palace fan with time on their hands as well as spray paint.

It's probably the original poster on that BBS thread, trying a little too hard to recruit Palace followers to his cause. In fact, almost all of his 173 (!) followers are Palace fans, funnily enough :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Your mum?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Click on the Twitter account: quite clearly a Palace fan with time on their hands as well as spray paint.

It's probably the original poster on that BBS thread, trying a little too hard to recruit Palace followers to his cause. In fact, almost all of his 173 (!) followers are Palace fans, funnily enough :)

Definitely Palace

[tweet]825634040250261504[/tweet]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When someone says "Who has farted?", it's generally them.

When someone posts on NSC/twitter saying "Wikipedia shows that player X is a Brighton player now", it's generally them that made the edit.

Therefore, this GullGossip account is likely to be the same person who brought it to the attention of Palace fans.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's one of those pages that produces the odd laugh but then follows up with streams of repetitive and predictable bile.

The annoying thing is that someone from our ranks who is equally unfunny will probably shadow it.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Thought it a bit odd to have that twitter account with Chelsea backdrop.
Each to their own I guess :shrug:

It's definitely a Palace fan. For some reason they think it's hilarious to pretend to be Brighton, and then post on Nsc, or Twitter, as fake accounts.
Desperation, I guess.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's definitely a Palace fan. For some reason they think it's hilarious to pretend to be Brighton, and then post on Nsc, or Twitter, as fake accounts.
Desperation, I guess.

If you support the Team with the worst record in the whole of the football league, over the last year, and you have to watch your football in the dilapidated slum that is the crucible of gloom,and, you live in the wasteland of hope that is Croydon, you too may find a fake account about a club that you crave to emulate,to be the height of humour and sophistication.
We should pity them really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's come to something that they have to pretend to be BHA and then post about it on their forum to make others believe it's BHA. Apart from the fact it's incredibly sad, it's also quite funny that they have to do that sort of thing to have fake shite to spread. Whereas us on the other hand just have to wait for the latest CP2010FC weekly chuckle to hit - oh how I'm enjoying all the papers clock onto the coach story :lol:

On that note, was the t-shirt cannon in action Saturday [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION]?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
When someone says "Who has farted?", it's generally them.

When someone posts on NSC/twitter saying "Wikipedia shows that player X is a Brighton player now", it's generally them that made the edit.

Therefore, this GullGossip account is likely to be the same person who brought it to the attention of Palace fans.

I never fart. Ever.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
This is a doosey

[tweet]835205573259964420[/tweet]

Palace are the absolute epitome of tinpottery, they pretend to be Brighton fans on Twitter, some of them keep posting on the Brighton Supporter's forum despite being mostly unwanted, they attack their own players, hurl verbal abuse at the manager, and they vandalise the teams coach and say that the colour scheme is an improvement.

Maybe the violent strobe flashing from those pre-game light shows has addled their brains a bit? Or maybe the t-shirt cannons fire at Eric Cantona levels of ferocity?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here