Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Surely a change must be imminent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I was hoping that we would not play deep this season and invite teams on even away from home, long way to go but on this performance so far it seems that it is not the case.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It’s not about bed wetting, it’s about evaluating an utterly shit performance. Sorry if that upsets you.

A huge wake up call for anyone thinking we can cut it with last years team... the crest of the wave is about to fall asunder atop our heads... We have to push the new boys into the XI as soon as possible.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The biggest problem is that Watford are playing a high pressing game and not giving us a second to settle. We have failed to deal with that tactic for the last 2-3 seasons and we still struggle with it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bissouma should give us a bit more energy in midfield and a five man midfield should help shield Bernado a little better. A decent change I'd say.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I sincerely hope that we never see Albion line up with this starting front 6 again this season. Stephens and Propper don't score and there is a lack of pace.

It is not the end of the world - we have Izquierdo, Ali J, Bissouma, Andone and Locadia to come into this team but Chris has to change things away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here